• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Hi,

If anyone has any insight on the above please let me know? I can't figure out this Dark Web stuff for the life of me and the sites are going down every five mins with info changing just as quickly. Literally all I need is either Diazepam or Oxazepam for the SN method and I'm good to go. If anyone knows of a reliable source PLEASE get in touch.

J

JM2RXA

Jan 21, 2023
Benzo's are highly regulated in the UK, unfortunately you won't get anything legitimate from the clear web without a doctor's prescription.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
As @JM2RXA Said. But you can get so called designer benzos on the clear net. Not diazepam or anything, but things like bromazepam if I remember correctly. Maybe someone else can chime in

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
be xtra careful with what you do. you're not likely to find regulated substances on the clear web... you're just opening yourself up to being scammed. not that the alternative is safe lol.
what are you struggling w/ on the dark web?

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
Benzo's are highly regulated in the UK, unfortunately you won't get anything legitimate from the clear web without a doctor's prescription.
Not true just have to look in the right places