J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
Have 30mg of Lorazepam, 9.6g of a beta blocker called Propranolol. Beta blockers are designed to lower your blood pressure. Take too many beta blockers and it is supposed to cause your heart to stop. Have 140 mg of metoclopramide as the antiemetic.

This is the advice I need please:

Is 30mg of metoclopramide enough to take?
Do I need to get more lorazepam?
9.6g of the beta blocker is over 20 times the daily recommended dose so I know I have enough of this. Should I take less?
Will this combo allow me to ctb?
Should I also combine this with some alcohol?

Reactions: weedoge, Deutsch and lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Have 30mg of Lorazepam, 9.6g of a beta blocker called Propranolol. Beta blockers are designed to lower your blood pressure. Take too many beta blockers and it is supposed to cause your heart to stop. Have 140 mg of metoclopramide as the antiemetic.

This is the advice I need please:

Is 30mg of metoclopramide enough to take?
Do I need to get more lorazepam?
9.6g of the beta blocker is over 20 times the daily recommended dose so I know I have enough of this. Should I take less?
Will this combo allow me to ctb?
Should I also combine this with some alcohol?
if you do this you'll have a very painful trip.

Reactions: lv-gras
J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
if you do this you'll have a very painful trip.
Okay how about if I take this stuff which will make me drowsy and sedate and then go into a body of water and submerge myself and hopefully be too out of it and weak to swim back or fight the survival instinct that would most definitely happen in this case?

S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
Check out sth called the DDMP protocol on PPeH.

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
Check out sth called the DDMP protocol on PPeH.
I read the recent edition in full. I can't get the digoxin, and the morphine sulphate and chloramphenicol hydrate for both the 3 and 4 protocol DDMP

Also I ordered SN and it never came.

So I am looking for other alternatives. Read that quite a few people "accidentally" died from a combo of beta blockers and benzos.

Thinking of combining benzos/beta blockers with a drowning and/or SWB method.

Thoughts?

Reactions: weedoge
S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
I read the recent edition in full. I can't get the digoxin, and the morphine sulphate and chloramphenicol hydrate for both the 3 and 4 protocol DDMP

Also I ordered SN and it never came.

So I am looking for other alternatives. Read that quite a few people "accidentally" died from a combo of beta blockers and benzos.

Thinking of combining benzos/beta blockers with a drowning and/or SWB method.

Thoughts?

Digoxin definitely can be obtained from online pharmacy websites. The Morphine Sulphate is the problem.