• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
This topic has been debated a lot across the forums, and I really haven't found a perfectly clear solution to it.
For a lot of us, the fear of pain is one of biggest factor of preventing CTB, and reason for taking benzo is to alleviate this factor by sedating us w/ peaceful death.
However, there are some conflicting answers regarding this:
  • PPH suggests taking benzo AFTER SN, with 20x30mg Oxazepam tablets (or other equivalent), crushed and mixed with water
    • PPH reports that 10-12 minute is onset of unconsciousness after SN
    • purpose in PPH is to speed the loss of consciousness taken w/ agent
  • Users who have reportedly taken SN w/o sedating agents reports feeling the pain/discomfort effects kick in 5-10minutes after consuming SN, and 10-20minutes afterwards both in/out of consciousness.
But here lies the issue:
  • Anecdotally, other users have been afraid of SI/pain kicking in before benzos kick in and have been taking it 30min-1hr before SN and some have reported failuredue to benzo effect kicking in before being able to take SN
    • reason for failure: Sedation effect way before ability to take SN

Anyways -back to benzos
  • Under normal circumstances, the onset (if taken immediate release/tablets) of regular dose of benzo is 1-2 hrs, with time to peak in blood varying from 1-4hours depending on benzo taken.
    • But our aim is different: this is only if we are taking regular therapeutic dose
    • Our aim is not therapeutic effect, instead sedating us to point SI/pain would affect us less.
      • people are mistakenly taking loading dose as regular onset dose- primary cause of failure to even take SN in first place.
  • We are taking a much bigger loading dose(10-20x regular dose, meaning higher levels of drug in blood lot faster), meaning we would need to balance it out with its effect w/ SN
    • Question: how long would spacing needed to offset the effect of SN pain/discomfort?
      • PPH recommendation is taken w/ SN to speed effect, but this isn't ideal for some of us as we would be in discomfort
      • What would be ideal time spaced between between SN & Benzo to maximize peacefulness?

To a lot of us, benzo to this dosage/effect would not be something we are familiar with since we are either benzo-naive or just dosing for therapy. Could someone more familiar with benzo interactions in personal fashion help out?

Benzo/BZD/benzodiazepine conversion calc:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: wanttodie12345, etherealspring, Beyond_Repair and 3 others
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
This topic has been debated a lot across the forums, and I really haven't found a perfectly clear solution to it.
For a lot of us, the fear of pain is one of biggest factor of preventing CTB, and reason for taking benzo is to alleviate this factor by sedating us w/ peaceful death.
  • PPH suggests taking benzo AFTER SN, with 20x30mg Oxazepam tablets (or other equivalent), crushed and mixed with water
  • Anecdotally, other users have been afraid of SI/pain kicking in before benzos kick in and have been taking it 30min-1hr before SN and some have reported failure due to benzo effect kicking in before being able to take SN
Anyways -back to benzos
Under normal circumstances, the onset (if taken immediate release/tablets) of regular dose of benzo is 1-2 hrs, with time to peak in blood varying from 1-4hours depending on benzo taken.
But our aim is different: this is only if we are taking regular dose of it. What we are aiming for here is not therapeutic effect, instead sedating us to point SI/pain would affect us less.
Also, since we are taking a much bigger loading dose (10-20x regular dose, higher levels of drug in blood lot faster), we would need to balance it out with its effect w/ SN meaning: how long would it be needed to offset the effect of SN pain/discomfort?

A lot of anecdotal accounts of SN w/o benzo reports feeling the pain/discomfort effects kick in 5-10minutes after consuming SN, and 10-20minutes afterward of in/out of consciousness.

To a lot of us, benzo to this dosage/effect would not be something we are familiar with since we are either benzo-naive or just dosing for therapy. Could someone more familiar with benzo interactions in personal fashion help out?

That was a good read. Sorry I don't have any answers though, have you tried lurking in the benzo's subreddit? Obviously not in the context of what we want, just a lot of people do enjoy abusing them or have gained a high tolerance.

J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
That was a good read. Sorry I don't have any answers though, have you tried lurking in the benzo's subreddit? Obviously not in the context of what we want, just a lot of people do enjoy abusing them or have gained a high tolerance.
I've tried lurking and reading other sources like psychonaut wiki/experience vault and all, but I haven't really found clear answer to this exact solution. The aims here are quick sedation within quick timeframe (which other medications such as anesthetics would be far better for, but obviously, BZD is far more accessible/legally obtainable) which a lot of times, goes against the recreational use in first place

but if someone here who is familiar recreationally could tell some anecdotal experience regarding it, it would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsalittlecold
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
  • Users who have reportedly taken SN w/o sedating agents reports feeling the pain/discomfort effects kick in 5-10minutes after consuming SN, and 10-20minutes afterwards both in/out of consciousness.
But here lies the issue:
  • Anecdotally, other users have been afraid of SI/pain kicking in before benzos kick in and have been taking it 30min-1hr before SN and some have reported failuredue to benzo effect kicking in before being able to take SN

Anyways -back to benzos
  • Under normal circumstances, the onset (if taken immediate release/tablets) of regular dose of benzo is 1-2 hrs, with time to peak in blood varying from 1-4hours depending on benzo taken.
    • But our aim is different: this is only if we are taking regular therapeutic dose
    • Our aim is not therapeutic effect, instead sedating us to point SI/pain would affect us less.
      • people are mistakenly taking loading dose as regular onset dose- primary cause of failure to even take SN in first place.
  • We are taking a much bigger loading dose(10-20x regular dose, meaning higher levels of drug in blood lot faster), meaning we would need to balance it out with its effect w/ SN
    • Question: how long would spacing needed to offset the effect of SN pain/discomfort?
      • PPH recommendation is taken w/ SN to speed effect, but this isn't ideal for some of us as we would be in discomfort
      • What would be ideal time spaced between between SN & Benzo to maximize peacefulness?

I've been using various benzos for many years and I already have a tolerance to them, I've done various recreational tests and combos, I've come to the conclusion that the time interval should be ~40 minutes before ingesting SN.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and jjxt94
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
I'd agree with cakeisalie. If you're taking the moderate to slower acting benzos like clonazepam, 40 mins prior is good. I mean it does depend somewhat on your metabolism and tolerance. If I notice myself getting extremely sleepy I'd just take the SN before I fall asleep. Benzos aren't an anesthetic, you should have more control over when you pass out. You can read my thoughts on benzos here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/increasing-time-to-unconsciousness-with-sn.173276/

Reactions: Cakeisalie and jjxt94
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
But here lies the issue:

Anyways -back to benzos

I've had a few different benzos to help with insomnia over the last year.

Diazepam: stated as 0-15min onset. Was only on this for a week so not too much experience but I found it not quite as fast as this tbh. But maybe the crushing would bring it back to this sort of timeframe.

Clonazepam: stated as 15-30min onset. I've found 30-60min more likely so again maybe on the longer side of the stated generally and potentially shorter when crushed.

Oxazepam: stated as 30-60min. Was definitely a 90min thing for me. So potentially same as Clonaz re crushing.

I tend to agree therefore that it might be a 30min prior thing. But whats the risks here:
- far too early, black out before SN = total failure
- a bit too early, black with potential to vomit post SN and not know of a second dose was needed
- too late, SI, pain, anxiety or all the tachycardia stuff starting to happen before sedated = turns into a battle of will…but maybe at least a winnable battle

I was wondering whether there is a staged process of taking the benzos therefore? Light faster sedation, early/first to help nerves mod onset and strength to help pain, longer and more to knock unconscious. I'm not sure which ones and what timings tho. I did see someone else use a combo and failed through taking them too early and missed SN. But they didnt stagger them.

….thanks for the summary, I think its a super important part of a successful protocol tbh. A few goodbye threads sounded pretty gruelling without sedation.

Reactions: justwannadip and jjxt94
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Guided by the void
Jun 7, 2024
I'm not sure if this will be any use to you. I've seen a few posts about using ketamine as a sedation & I happened to order some of the dnm, it came today so it got me doing my usual research as I've never tried this before.
I came across a post on Reddit, a doctor claiming it was his favourite method of sedation, he cited a website that covers in great detail by medical professionals the process, how it works- side effects etc. I've attached a couple photos for the main point, also the link at the bottom.

In terms of easy access, obviously it isn't so much. However it is a highly sought after street drug & it is easy to obtain through the dnm. buying testing kits are readily available to.

Roa is advised to be IV or IM.. most recreationally choose to snort as it has the second highest bio-availability, will most likely be my method. Oral can be used too, just lower bio-availability- I think it has potential. This is as much as I know right now, if I didn't comment I'd of forgot too & I kind of hope for someone to charm in & have experience with this one.
As I have an opportunity to test and see how long effects take etc etc.

IMG 4430

Attachments

• IMG_4431.png
    IMG_4431.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: jjxt94
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
I've had a few different benzos to help with insomnia over the last year.

Diazepam: stated as 0-15min onset. Was only on this for a week so not too much experience but I found it not quite as fast as this tbh. But maybe the crushing would bring it back to this sort of timeframe.

Clonazepam: stated as 15-30min onset. I've found 30-60min more likely so again maybe on the longer side of the stated generally and potentially shorter when crushed.

Oxazepam: stated as 30-60min. Was definitely a 90min thing for me. So potentially same as Clonaz re crushing.

I tend to agree therefore that it might be a 30min prior thing. But whats the risks here:
- far too early, black out before SN = total failure
- a bit too early, black with potential to vomit post SN and not know of a second dose was needed
- too late, SI, pain, anxiety or all the tachycardia stuff starting to happen before sedated = turns into a battle of will…but maybe at least a winnable battle

I was wondering whether there is a staged process of taking the benzos therefore? Light faster sedation, early/first to help nerves mod onset and strength to help pain, longer and more to knock unconscious. I'm not sure which ones and what timings tho. I did see someone else use a combo and failed through taking them too early and missed SN. But they didnt stagger them.

….thanks for the summary, I think its a super important part of a successful protocol tbh. A few goodbye threads sounded pretty gruelling without sedation.

But were these with regular dosing or with huge dosing as said above? We are taking benzo at loading dose (bigger dose than normal) here.
The amount in bloodstream from a regular dose of benzo, say 1-2mg Alprazolam is quite different in speed to say, 20-30mg Alprazolam

as for myself, I will be pre-medicating myself with a regular dose (for anxiety) and then taking loading dose bit before SN, but here is where I am having trouble with - the spacing between SN and benzo. Megadose of benzo (loading dose) would hit your effect quite faster.

How much were those dosages you have taken on your onset log?

I'm not sure if this will be any use to you. I've seen a few posts about using ketamine as a sedation & I happened to order some of the dnm, it came today so it got me doing my usual research as I've never tried this before.
I came across a post on Reddit, a doctor claiming it was his favourite method of sedation, he cited a website that covers in great detail by medical professionals the process, how it works- side effects etc. I've attached a couple photos for the main point, also the link at the bottom.

In terms of easy access, obviously it isn't so much. However it is a highly sought after street drug & it is easy to obtain through the dnm. buying testing kits are readily available to.

Roa is advised to be IV or IM.. most recreationally choose to snort as it has the second highest bio-availability, will most likely be my method. Oral can be used too, just lower bio-availability- I think it has potential. This is as much as I know right now, if I didn't comment I'd of forgot too & I kind of hope for someone to charm in & have experience with this one.
As I have an opportunity to test and see how long effects take etc etc.

Having an anesthetic like ketamine available would be way more reliable. Congratulations!
It is very well documented in its effects as ketamine is primarily used as an anesthetic. If you are interested in info like onset/halflife, I would go take a look at the drug insert package or sources like uptodate (google free update, should see link with bit w/ indian).

But since benzodiazepine aim here is to knock out as fast as possible within short timeframe, that's my issue. I know the peak onset of action, and onset on regular therapeutic dose, but the loading dose of 10x of regular dose and it's effect when ingesting SN is a concern. A lot of experience in the forums have been with regular dose rather than loading dose (megadose)

I've been using various benzos for many years and I already have a tolerance to them, I've done various recreational tests and combos, I've come to the conclusion that the time interval should be ~40 minutes before ingesting SN.

how much were the dosage of recreational dose, if I may ask?
as per protocol on PPH, instructions are to take 10-15x the amount of therapeutic dose. How much were you taking when you were taking recreationally?
I'd agree with cakeisalie. If you're taking the moderate to slower acting benzos like clonazepam, 40 mins prior is good. I mean it does depend somewhat on your metabolism and tolerance. If I notice myself getting extremely sleepy I'd just take the SN before I fall asleep. Benzos aren't an anesthetic, you should have more control over when you pass out. You can read my thoughts on benzos here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/increasing-time-to-unconsciousness-with-sn.173276/

thank you very much for the experience- may I ask of the dosage taken during the experience?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: itsalittlecold
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
This is a really good post. Thank you for creating somewhere we can all come together and talk.

I have pondered this for a while.
I would hypothetically plan on using RC benzos.

I have spent the last few weeks playing around with various RC benzos in order to figure out how I will react to them. What dose I need to do what I want. Figuring out how much will make me just blackout. Figuring out how much makes me sleepy. How much is fun.

As of right now, my personal benzo use in conjunction with SN would hypothetically look something like:

2mg bromazolam redosing as need during the entire 48 hour regiment. I just like benzos.

3mg pyrazolam 45 mins prior to SN. To really help me relax. Get my mind off of it.

3mg pyrazolam & 2mg Flubrotizolam immediately after SN consumption. To get high, feel good, knock out faster. Flubrotizolam is a "knock you the fuck out" benzo imo.

*do not use this for your own plan. This is what I have studied. This is not a recommendation.

*Do not DM me for anything.

Last edited:
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
This is a really good post. Thank you for creating somewhere we can all come together and talk.

I have pondered this for a while.
I would hypothetically plan on using RC benzos.

I have spent the last few weeks playing around with various RC benzos in order to figure out how I will react to them. What dose I need to do what I want. Figuring out how much will make me just blackout. Figuring out how much makes me sleepy. How much is fun.

As of right now, my personal benzo use in conjunction with SN would hypothetically look something like:

2mg bromazolam redosing as need during the entire 48 hour regiment. I just like benzos.

3mg pyrazolam 45 mins prior to SN. To really help me relax. Get my mind off of it.

3mg pyrazolam & 2mg Flubrotizolam immediately after SN consumption. To get high, feel good, knock out faster. Flubrotizolam is a "knock you the fuck out" benzo imo.

*do not use this for your own plan. This is what I have studied. This is not a recommendation.

*Do not DM me for anything.

My primary concern has been the difference on onset of effect on sedation between a "Megadose" (loading dose) and regular dose
my points I had on the start of post were onsets based on regular or slightly higher regular doses, but not only we are taking the medication on crushed form, we are taking 10-20x of it, which hits the bloodstream on levels lot higher meaning we get hit with effects lot faster.

There were lot of anecdotal accounts of people taking this "megadose" (loading dose) way too soon 30-50min prior and "blacking out" from taking further action

We don't have access to lab/serum level/ect information on these since we don't have access to medical equipment, so anecdotal is best we are going to have, especially when we are using medication not for it's intended primary effect, although benzodiazepines are used IV as sedation/agitation measure (with some benzos like Lorazepam/Midazolam being faster acting on brain), we are doing so through oral route

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
My primary concern has been the difference on onset of effect on sedation between a "Megadose" (loading dose) and regular dose
my points I had on the start of post were onsets based on regular or slightly higher regular doses, but not only we are taking the medication on crushed form, we are taking 10-20x of it, which hits the bloodstream on levels lot higher meaning we get hit with effects lot faster.

There were lot of anecdotal accounts of people taking this "megadose" (loading dose) way too soon 30-50min prior and "blacking out" from taking further action

We don't have access to lab/serum level/steady state information on these since we don't have access to medical equipment, so anecdotal is best we are going to have, especially when we are using medication not really as intended, although benzodiazepines are used IV as sedation/agitation measure (with some benzos like Lorazepam/Midazolam being faster acting on brain), we are doing so through oral route
Just sharing my personal methods & testing so far. :) all of mine will be taken orally as well. But just liquid not pills

J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
Just sharing my personal methods & testing so far. :)

yes, I appreciate it a lot!
some additional threads I thought were helpful
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-sn.171980/post-2597421
(failure due to taking Benzo too soon)

Last edited:
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
Info on what loading dose is just in case people arent familiar:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK557418/

Tldr: take more, faster effect

So issue I am having here is that regular/recreational dose onset of effect will not be same as huge megadose (loading dose) of it, so taking 1hr-30 min prior isn't ideal

• suggests take w/ SN

Last edited:
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
But were these with regular dosing or with huge dosing as said above? We are taking benzo at loading dose (bigger dose than normal) here.
The amount in bloodstream from a regular dose of benzo, say 1-2mg Alprazolam is quite different in speed to say, 20-30mg Alprazolam

as for myself, I will be pre-medicating myself with a regular dose (for anxiety) and then taking loading dose bit before SN, but here is where I am having trouble with - the spacing between SN and benzo. Megadose of benzo (loading dose) would hit your effect quite faster.

Having an anesthetic like ketamine available would be way more reliable. Congratulations!
It is very well documented in its effects as ketamine is primarily used as an anesthetic. If you are interested in info like onset/halflife, I would go take a look at the drug insert package or sources like uptodate (google free update, should see link with bit w/ indian).

But since benzodiazepine aim here is to knock out as fast as possible within short timeframe, that's my issue. I know the peak onset of action, and onset on regular therapeutic dose, but the loading dose of 10x of regular dose and it's effect when ingesting SN is a concern. A lot of experience in the forums have been with regular dose rather than loading dose (megadose)

as per protocol on PPH, instructions are to take 10-15x the amount of therapeutic dose. How much were you taking when you were taking recreationally?

thank you very much for the experience- may I ask of the dosage taken during the experience?
Hm, yeah good point. They were therapeutic dosages for sure. So assuming loading dose run faster, this would make expectation, v roughly:

Diaz: 5mins?
Clonaz: 15mins?
Oxaz: 30mins?

PPH def advises the loaded Oxaz post SN. But more protocols on SaSu have it beforehand. I like your idea of something therapeutic prior. This could be trialled on any day leading up to just see how chilled it makes you.

My biggest concern is with potential for vomiting. Just read of a failure from 22g SN which sounded like they'd spewed stomach lining up. This would seriously need a second dose taken on. How do we leave wiggle room for this and avoid benzo fuelled black out too soon?

J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
Hm, yeah good point. They were therapeutic dosages for sure. So assuming loading dose run faster, this would make expectation, v roughly:

Diaz: 5mins?
Clonaz: 15mins?
Oxaz: 30mins?

PPH def advises the loaded Oxaz post SN. But more protocols on SaSu have it beforehand. I like your idea of something therapeutic prior. This could be trialled on any day leading up to just see how chilled it makes you.

My biggest concern is with potential for vomiting. Just read of a failure from 22g SN which sounded like they'd spewed stomach lining up. This would seriously need a second dose taken on. How do we leave wiggle room for this and avoid benzo fuelled black out too soon?
That's why I wanted some recreational takes.
The medicion needs to get through blood then cross blood brain barrier to get the sedating effect
Regular dose, it takes time go get the highest amount in blood and have it's effect in brain after crossing blood brain barrier but how long would that be with huge dose reaching dose faster? That is my question.

On my experience it takes around 30min-1hr to make me very sleepy on regular therapeutic but higher end dose like 2-3mg but wondering how different it would be with 20-30m

Ideally you would know amount it would take you out in set amount of time ahead of time but that's not really possible for people that do ot have enough
But idea here is that if your take more of drug, more drug hits your bloodstream so it would faster onset as those drugs try to cross the barrier between blood and brain in more amounts faster than normally
Did that said person take an antiemetic as well?

Last edited:
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
I don't want to stress ferrie out since she went through a traumatic experience, but her experience account here seems invaluable to me.
Sorry ferrie for additional attention but thank you for the incredible resource for future CTBers and is very knowledgeable on subject.\
I'd check her thread out by avoid PM'ing her

Last edited:
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020

"how much were the dosage of recreational dose, if I may ask?
as per protocol on PPH, instructions are to take 10-15x the amount of therapeutic dose. How much were you taking when you were taking recreationally?"
-
Diazepam 60mg~130mg
Clonazepam 8mg~22mg
Alprazolam 6mg~12mg
Combinations already tested
Diazepam 60mg+Alprazolam 8mg
Clonazepam 6mg+Diazepam 40mg
Alprazolam 4mg+Diazepam 20mg
Alprazolam 6mg+Alcoholic beverage with 35% alcohol content*Dangerous*
Zolpidem 40mg+Alprazolam 2mg~3mg*dangerous*