• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Even if the train is even only going 50mph. If I have a train in my local area with a flat surface, no cow catcher, and I can lean down and make sure it hits me straight in the skull before anything else, I see absolutely no reason to believe i'll survive that.

Don't bother whining about the morality of it, I really don't care at this point.

I am considering the jump method but SI would be pretty difficult to get over, and unless you fight a height good enough, your chances of survival are still significant enough to cause problems.

I have no Guns or Assisted suicide, I do not want to hang or SN because of the complicated nature of it.

Reactions: Luke77, davidtorez and marchshift
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, those who choose this method really are so courageous to me, it should be respected as a personal choice. I also cannot stand those who just complain about it even know we exist in this society where there is the absence of legalised assisted suicide for all.

Reactions: sundown12, davidtorez and iloverachel
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
There isn't really much to say. It is a fool proof method, because you don't have to do anything really. But I, personally, would not choose a train which isn't at least 62mph fast.

Reactions: davidtorez
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
There isn't really much to say. It is a fool proof method, because you don't have to do anything really. But I, personally, would not choose a train which isn't at least 62mph fast.
Why 62 mph?

Reactions: davidtorez
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Why 62 mph?
100 km/h sounds better than 80 km/h to my ear. Also, 20 km/h are 20 km/h, so faster = bigger chance of success (obviously). These are actually stupid reasons when I read them like that lol.

Reactions: davidtorez and boddibo