H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
I really wanted to live I never thought I'll be going out like this being forced to die is such a shit feeling I can't even explain it properly I wish I could've survived or somehow do something bout it ahhhh im soo sorry it sucks most people want to die I thought maybe things could get better but since I'm left with no options I'm forced to do it I gotta do it just that I got sooooo many regrets thanks for listening to me and no I'm not being physically forced or something
It's just the situation I wished it didn't happen
Thanks for listening I'll be gone soon ❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Talvikki, LM10, _Minsk and 13 others
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I understand you. I feel forced and pressured by circumstances too. I feel trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, _Minsk, Crash_Bash_Dash and 1 other person
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
The process of preparing for one's one death by Suicide is traumatizing and tortuous, plus the toll of having to anticipatory grieve your own death, living but not alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Thisisme373, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I'm sorry you can't leave under your own free will. Just another thing this world takes from us. I hope you are at peace soon and no longer have to endure any pain.

Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I feel forced as well. I can't afford to live anymore

Reactions: Kismet and ToMoveOn
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Samee
I understand you. I feel forced and pressured by circumstances too. I feel trapped.
I'm sorry you can't leave under your own free will. Just another thing this world takes from us. I hope you are at peace soon and no longer have to endure any pain.
I could and ig I will just that I didn't wanted to I got way too many regrets
The process of preparing for one's one death by Suicide is traumatizing and tortuous, plus the toll of having to anticipatory grieve your own death, living but not alive.
Yes tho for me atleast sometimes suicide feels comforting
I feel forced as well. I can't afford to live anymore
Same everything is soo shit

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That's why people that reproduce boggle my mind. They are creating lives that they know will inevitably end in death and will most likely involve more suffering than not. Selfish, psychotic behavior if you ask me.

Reactions: Kismet, AAE, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
That's why people that reproduce boggle my mind. They are creating lives that they know will inevitably end in death and will most likely involve more suffering than not. Selfish, psychotic behavior if you ask me.
True
If you didn't fucking wanted a child and were just going to abusive him and give him all the hate why did you had them

Reactions: Kismet and MatrixPrisoner
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
To be forced to die bc of unsolvable circumstances is so awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Do want to tell a bit more about the situation? What's your method, if I may ask.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, wyo777 and Crash_Bash_Dash
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
Exactly... And what is even more annoying is that most of them usually are unconscious about all the consequences that having just casual sex and bringing a child into the world will have, they literally don't care at all

Reactions: Heyyy and MatrixPrisoner
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
To be forced to die bc of unsolvable circumstances is so awful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Do want to tell a bit more about the situation? What's your method, if I may ask.
Well parental abuse wayyy too much I can't even explain properly here ig
Sn

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
It's instinctual on some level, and its what society says people should do. It's absolutely selfish without a doubt. The point of life is to reproduce and society needs people to contribute so the rich get richer and the modern world keeps on keeping on. The modern world needs the people that dont matter and wont amount to anything more than a worker. Not many people realize how screwed up things are

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
being forced to ctb is the worst, life is just cruel

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, lizzywizzy09 and Thisisme373
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
It's instinctual on some level, and its what society says people should do. It's absolutely selfish without a doubt. The point of life is to reproduce and society needs people to contribute so the rich get richer and the modern world keeps on keeping on. The modern world needs the people that dont matter and wont amount to anything more than a worker. Not many people realize how screwed up things are
True
I know right
I know right
being forced to ctb is the worst, life is just cruel
Yep

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
That's exactly my situation atm. It's my own fault, I took a gamble Y0LO style and thought if it doesn't work, Plan B is I'll just kill myself. Lol. Omg. I should've investigated how I would go about doing that before I took the gamble! I've been on here for hours and hours, I had no idea it was this hard. It seems easy from the media accounts. People do it all the time… But now I have five days to CTB(which originally I thought was cease to be.) Catch the bus. If I don't, I'm homeless and that freaks me out more than being dead. And I'm too old for that anyways. Ironically, I love life! I am so curious about everything esp anything to do with nature. And learning about it is never-ending and awe-inspiring … Damn.

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers and ToMoveOn
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Ik this suck
That's exactly my situation atm. It's my own fault, I took a gamble Y0LO style and thought if it doesn't work, Plan B is I'll just kill myself. Lol. Omg. I should've investigated how I would go about doing that before I took the gamble! I've been on here for hours and hours, I had no idea it was this hard. It seems easy from the media accounts. People do it all the time… But now I have five days to CTB(which originally I thought was cease to be.) Catch the bus. If I don't, I'm homeless and that freaks me out more than being dead. And I'm too old for that anyways. Ironically, I love life! I am so curious about everything esp anything to do with nature. And learning about it is never-ending and awe-inspiring … Damn.
I know this sucks tho I think you're going through alot of things if you wanna talk I'd love too :)

Reactions: JenX