pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
My favorite indie wrestler recently just died this way. He was a youtuber too with the YMS (YourMovieSucks) channel. Scott Henson, he was only 40. I would never get that lucky, not with my very unfortunately bred genes. From what I've read, it's fairly peaceful.

I'm very sorry you had to experience that. That sentence hurt me...

Or years. The nursing home I worked at wasn't a hospice - the folks who were in constant pain, practically vegetables, or were literally screaming "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE" weren't actively dying. Some of them had been suffering for years, and they could have been looking at suffering for another 5 or 10 years. Doctors who do not honor the requests of a peaceful death to those who would be suffering for years before inevitable death, in my eyes, puts them in league with Dr. Mengele or any one of the Unit 731 labcoats.

The only time dying isn't ugly is when it's done on your own terms. And even then it will be ugly to outsiders lol. You'll always have a gross death rattle. You'll always shit and piss yourself. You'll always look like Hell decomposing. No such thing as a pretty corpse! But such is the way of organic matter on this planet. Suicide is unique, in that it restores the Sovereignty of your Soul.

Honest to God, if I worked at that nursing home knowing then what I know now, I would have smuggled those poor people Fentanyl.
@glossble @Ligottian @Illegal Preclear I worked in a nursing home. everything you say i saw too and worse unimginable hell these people go through in the nursing homes. i also talked to others here in other threads don't know if i can find them they said similar things. it's true. what you said these people worked hard all their lives did everything right but they had no idea what was coming to them. when i was working there i said this hell is going to happen to me and most people . imo this is hidden, people think old age is the godlden years and that they wil die in their sleep: it's the oppossite years of torture and torturous dying.

and @Ligottian i guess you name refers to Thomas LIgotti . his book :the conspiracy against the human race tells the truth about how bad life is.

Last edited:
glossble

glossble

homesick â­’
Apr 14, 2023
Or years. The nursing home I worked at wasn't a hospice - the folks who were in constant pain, practically vegetables, or were literally screaming "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE" weren't actively dying. Some of them had been suffering for years, and they could have been looking at suffering for another 5 or 10 years. Doctors who do not honor the requests of a peaceful death to those who would be suffering for years before inevitable death, in my eyes, puts them in league with Dr. Mengele or any one of the Unit 731 labcoats.
I like the comparison with Dr. Mengele. How can anyone believe leaving dying patients to suffer for months until they die is better than putting them out of their misery? It's pure torture

The only time dying isn't ugly is when it's done on your own terms. And even then it will be ugly to outsiders lol. You'll always have a gross death rattle. You'll always shit and piss yourself. You'll always look like Hell decomposing. No such thing as a pretty corpse! But such is the way of organic matter on this planet. Suicide is unique, in that it restores the Sovereignty of your Soul.
Unfortunately there is no way to leave a pretty corpse. I would like my body to look tidy and peaceful; I would wear my favorite clothes and have a light makeup 😅

Honest to God, if I worked at that nursing home knowing then what I know now, I would have smuggled those poor people Fentanyl.
The most merciful decision that would have gotten you a prison sentence 😞 Sometime I feel like this world is screwed beyond repair

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I actually wrote a post on my profile going into this that might interest you. I'm debating making a thread about it because it mentions religion/Jesus Christ a lot and I don't know how people on here would feel about weird religious views, or if some might be offended. I mean granted, many would just think I'm Schizoposting, and as someone literally CTBing due to Schizoaffective Disorder, I am, by default, ALWAYS Schizoposting - but, all in all I am convinced the reason society is a torture cult is because there is a metaphysical, spiritual side to this.

As for what we can do to CHANGE it - I've always said we just need to have an "underground railroad" to suicide. Have you ever heard of "Women On Waves?" They're a Pro-Choice organization that offers abortions for women in states and nations where abortion has been criminalized by literally having doctors on boats in International Waters.

All we need to do is have that, but for Euthanasia. I feel like in terms of International Law this would absolutely work, considering you can get away with MUCH MORE F*CKED UP THINGS on open water.

Ever heard of Russian Pirate Hunting Cruises? You can literally go to Russia, pay $6000 to go on a luxury Yacht that sails around Djibouti, Somalia, and Kenya and just shoot black people. I mean they may or may not be pirates, but come on: This is literally just a service for extremely depraved people to just get away with killing black people with impunity. Very sick stuff, BUT, due to international waters this is a thing you can do.

It is 100% feasible to make Euthanasia Boats a thing - you just need to have some grassroots organizing and get through the thick Pro-Life brainwashing of enough people.
No , I have never heard of all these stuff!! Sounds pretty gruesome to me. My take is very simple. All experience in life are subjective. Someone else should not decide how much pain I can bear. As an individual sentient being, I need to be able to choose what is my threshold and should be allowed to release myself from the pain. Sometimes the release comes from medicines, sometimes through good relationships , sometimes through your faith in creator, and sometimes (sadly) through death. Give the individual their choice of relief!

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
I already feel the affects of long term depression. It kills you physically and mentally. Destroys you like chipping away at concrete slabs at the back of my skull. And I know death will be a peak of emotion and the body will fight and cause many things to happen at once. I just hope its sooner rather then later