• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
The only socially accepted way to die to wait until old age and die in your sleep, this way of dying is often kind of glamourized in the sense that it is considered peaceful and good, as it is the "natural progression" of life to death, but what I wonder is can any death by old age be considered peaceful if all the pain and deseases that accumulate over time to result in said death are added to the dying process? I think it's unfair to only include the part where the old person falls to sleep for the last time, but all the horrible things leading to that moment that can take decades should be added to it too. If you compare this horrible accumulation of decay and deseases over years and years the result becomes more terrifying for me than any ctb method. It's the most cruelest fate to be forced into exsistance to then held captive to see yourself rot in pain and if you are being caught wanting to avoid that you are being held incacerated and forced with pills that hopefully make you forget where you are heading. I find old age to be disturbing.

• Love
Reactions: Kurai, Nikitatos, juna and 6 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I would have preferred it to killing myself. My dad is over 80 years old and still spry. Not everyone has an agonizing experience aging, he's very fit very happy and I think that's what I would have been like if I had made it.

Reactions: Reticent Being, LoiteringClouds, Nikitatos and 1 other person
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
I totally agree with you. Even if I could fix my mental issues, I'd still rather to die at 40, or 50 at most. Even now I'm so ugly and honestly I don't wanna see myself getting even more uglier. I can't understand the people who always dreaming about their future. Damn. The only thing I can see is disease, pain and suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Life interrupted and annointed_towers
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
I totally agree with you. Even if I could fix my mental issues, I'd still rather to die at 40, or 50 at most. Even now I'm so ugly and honestly I don't wanna see myself getting even more uglier. I can't understand the people who always dreaming about their future. Damn. The only thing I can see is disease, pain and suffering.
Yeah, getting uglier is a big part, I get nightmares of seeing myself in the mirror all shrivelled up. Nature really taunts us, making the most self-conscious species of the planet the ones that age the ugliest while dogs look the fucking same all their lives.

Reactions: Reticent Being, Life interrupted, lizzywizzy09 and 2 others
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I agree. When I was younger I used to think my Grandpa had a peaceful death. He just kinda feel asleep and died. Then I grew up and realized that he had serious health problems for years leading up to it. It wasn't as painless as I first thought even though people like to remember it that way. Of course it doesn't happen to everyone, as another member stated, some people have very good health for old age and are very lively. I don't think that would be me though. I don't think I'd be that lucky and due to my mental health I don't really take very good care of myself. It's really something I don't want to experience to find out. Old age issues are lower on my list of reasons to CTB but I think it's still there.

Reactions: cait_sith, juna and lizzywizzy09
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
Damn yeah I'm already ugly AF with premature aging because of my mental problems making me fluctuate in weight like 6 times combined with my shit genetics and idgaf diet 😭😭 now I'm underweight and look like a saggy ancient skeleton with anorexia...other animals look the same their whole lives because they don't have the same pattern of skin and facial fat in their faces which is so damn sensitive to literally anything ...including stress.

• Aww..
Reactions: Reticent Being, cait_sith and rebelnow111
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that it sounds peaceful. Dying by old age sounds horrible and is probably worse than dying by most ctb methods

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, cait_sith and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
The only socially accepted way to die to wait until old age and die in your sleep, this way of dying is often kind of glamourized in the sense that it is considered peaceful and good, as it is the "natural progression" of life to death, but what I wonder is can any death by old age be considered peaceful if all the pain and deseases that accumulate over time to result in said death are added to the dying process? I think it's unfair to only include the part where the old person falls to sleep for the last time, but all the horrible things leading to that moment that can take decades should be added to it too. If you compare this horrible accumulation of decay and deseases over years and years the result becomes more terrifying for me than any ctb method. It's the most cruelest fate to be forced into exsistance to then held captive to see yourself rot in pain and if you are being caught wanting to avoid that you are being held incacerated and forced with pills that hopefully make you forget where you are heading. I find old age to be disturbing.
There's a lot of debate about whether dying in your sleep(like actor Walter Matthau)is peaceful or not--I would refer you to Quora for the answer

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely. I've seen inside nursing homes. It's appalling that people are forced to live like that if they don't want to. It's actually barbaric I think. Like- modern medicine keeps us alive for as long as possible to demonstrate how clever it is but it doesn't seem to give a shit about the quality of life it preserves.

I'm not saying that applies to everyone. Some are in fact lucky enough to enjoy a reasonable quality of life until the end and if they want to live then- great. It shouldn't be forced on everyone though. Especially not those who are suffering and desperately want out.

Reactions: Reticent Being, Joarga, cait_sith and 1 other person
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Former Nursing Home Medical Aide here! The answer is a resounding NO. Most of the time it is NOT PEACEFUL. Mind you: I worked at a Nursing Home in an upper middle class area, where all but one of the residents had no other disabilities other than old age and the conditions that came with that - Dementia and Alzheimer's. These were people who were not burdened by poverty, who did everything right in life, had families, had careers during their time, and yet - wound up where we all are here on this forum. Suffering every day and begging for death.

Literally - cries of "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!" could often be heard bellowing down the halls of that Nursing Home. Some residents were in constant physical pain. REALLY bad pain. Most were having daily heart-wrenching Dementia episodes. You'd see an old lady just panicking with tears in her eyes yelling "help me! I'm lost and I can't find my mom! I have school tomorrow! Can you help me find my way home?" I'd watch the adult children of these poor people try and get their parents to remember who they are to no avail and then just break down crying. Just...I don't know how you can watch that day in and day out and come to any other conclusion than the God of this Planet is an Eldritch Demon.

This was my first job, btw. And my second huge redpill on the question of suicide. And again I say - these were people who had no significant disabilities before hand. Imagining having to live that long as a disabled person is unthinkable to me. In a sane world, voluntary Euthanasia for all should be a no-brainer.

Definitely. I've seen inside nursing homes. It's appalling that people are forced to live like that if they don't want to. It's actually barbaric I think. Like- modern medicine keeps us alive for as long as possible to demonstrate how clever it is but it doesn't seem to give a shit about the quality of life it preserves.

I'm not saying that applies to everyone. Some are in fact lucky enough to enjoy a reasonable quality of life until the end and if they want to live then- great. It shouldn't be forced on everyone though. Especially not those who are suffering and desperately want out.
I reiterate that there were certainly folks in the Nursing Home I worked at who did NOT want to, and SCREAMED at how badly they wanted to die. Hell truly is other people. We have enough Fentanyl on this Planet to give every human on it a peaceful death - the only barrier to it is other people. The cruelty is the point. Voluntary Euthanasia frees up the burden on the medical system for those who do want to remain on this planet. It benefits the entire circle of life. But we don't have a real medical system, we have a Torture Cult.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Reticent Being, Life interrupted, cait_sith and 1 other person
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Old age is watching your body deteriorate and watching loved ones and friends die. The only way it's bearable is if you have children/grandchildren and don't have to worry about money.

I don't know anyone who didn't suffer greatly in old age. Cancer, Parkinson's, pick your poison. They all suck.

• Aww..
Reactions: cait_sith
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
The part leading up to death is usually pretty awful, especially if you have pre-existing conditions or injuries that give you chronic pain. Ignoring faster deaths such as those from a heart attack or stroke: in the few hours / minutes when your body is actually ready to go, apparently it's fairly peaceful. Your senses start to cut out, which means any pain you might be experiencing could be reduced or you might even stop feeling it. It probably feels like falling asleep. There's also apparently weird things your brain starts to do, as people have mentioned from near death experiences (seeing lights, feeling like you're floating, feeling like you're going to other realities, etc.)

The build up usually isn't worth it though (unless you enjoy living), or if you're fortunate to not end up with chronic health problems before then. Of all the "allowing people to die" things out there, usually places will still let you have a Do Not Resuscitate order. I guess even the most anti-suicide people weren't able to morally justify forcing people to live if they're already that old.

eden101

eden101

Aug 12, 2024
my dad chose to not live to that age. and i chose similar. even if i keep on living. i'm cutting it when it's no longer worth it.

Reactions: cait_sith and Nikitatos
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
Yes, it sometimes is. Sometimes a heart attack or cancer that kills you pretty quickly. I would have much preferred that, or even cancer with a year or two of suffering, over what I am experiencing. I pray for a natural death soon nonstop, so this torment can finally end. Most natural aging and illness is bearable.... what I am dealing with is not.
Former Nursing Home Medical Aide here! The answer is a resounding NO. Most of the time it is NOT PEACEFUL. Mind you: I worked at a Nursing Home in an upper middle class area, where all but one of the residents had no other disabilities other than old age and the conditions that came with that - Dementia and Alzheimer's. These were people who were not burdened by poverty, who did everything right in life, had families, had careers during their time, and yet - wound up where we all are here on this forum. Suffering every day and begging for death.

Literally - cries of "SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!" could often be heard bellowing down the halls of that Nursing Home. Some residents were in constant physical pain. REALLY bad pain. Most were having daily heart-wrenching Dementia episodes. You'd see an old lady just panicking with tears in her eyes yelling "help me! I'm lost and I can't find my mom! I have school tomorrow! Can you help me find my way home?" I'd watch the adult children of these poor people try and get their parents to remember who they are to no avail and then just break down crying. Just...I don't know how you can watch that day in and day out and come to any other conclusion than the God of this Planet is an Eldritch Demon.

This was my first job, btw. And my second huge redpill on the question of suicide. And again I say - these were people who had no significant disabilities before hand. Imagining having to live that long as a disabled person is unthinkable to me. In a sane world, voluntary Euthanasia for all should be a no-brainer.

I reiterate that there were certainly folks in the Nursing Home I worked at who did NOT want to, and SCREAMED at how badly they wanted to die. Hell truly is other people. We have enough Fentanyl on this Planet to give every human on it a peaceful death - the only barrier to it is other people. The cruelty is the point. Voluntary Euthanasia frees up the burden on the medical system for those who do want to remain on this planet. It benefits the entire circle of life. But we don't have a real medical system, we have a Torture Cult.
I think that your opinion might be somewhat biased, though I believe your account is true. None of my relatives, nor my husband's relatives who have died, have suffered like that. I haven't known any who have, TBH, though I do not doubt your experience. My husband's grandfather was in the nursing home with dementia and quite happy. I would just say that it's not the "normal" but it makes me sad. We, as a society , keep ourselves alive by performing procedures, taking medicine, infusions, supplements , etc, etc that keep us people living longer... we've been conditioned for this. Unfortunately, I have fallen into that trap and it's literally driven me to suicide now because it backfired....so badly. Now I am the one begging for death, asking for it...at only 46 years old.

Last edited:
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023

Why do you think society has this torture cult ? What can be done to change it ?