• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
So today I've been to the psychiatrist for the first time ever, I've been in the lowest state I've ever been mentally for the past year. I got everything I need to CTB and I feel like I'm really close to just ending it all, but idk, I've never actually tried to get any help, 19 years already I just couldn't accept help from anybody. My family and friends tell me I should at least try therapy before truly giving up, so I said fuck it, why not try, even though I don't believe in it :<

The psychiatrist gave me lorazepam and prozac, does anyone know if it's okay to smoke weed/take other drugs on them? Can anybody tell me if it actually improved anything for them?

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Praestat_Mori, whywere and 2 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
The psychiatrist gave me lorazepam and prozac, does anyone know if it's okay to smoke weed/take other drugs on them?
Absolutely no messing with alcohol and drugs while taking psychiatric meds. I'm sure the psychiatrist asked you beforehand if you take anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trismegistus_13 and whywere
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
Absolutely no messing with alcohol and drugs while taking psychiatric meds. I'm sure the psychiatrist asked you beforehand if you take anything.
he actually didn't, and i just forgot to mention it

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
Wow, ok. But yeah it is not advised to take alcohol or combine other drugs with this stuff unless under doctor's supervision. He didn't even ask if you take any other medicine?

virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
Wow, ok. But yeah it is not advised to take alcohol or combine other drugs with this stuff unless under doctor's supervision. He didn't even ask if you take any other medicine?
Nope, I guess he just forgot to ask that LOL
I also found it weird he didn't ask anything about it, but I only remembered after I was out of there

• Wow
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

Jul 15, 2024
If you do take other medicine, I'd go for a second opinion with someone more diligent lol.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
If you do take other medicine, I'd go for a second opinion with someone more diligent lol.
I mean all I do is smoke weed on the weekends usually, I'm guessing this won't be a problem
And from to time take other stuff like percs ketamine mmc3, and more..

If ill be honest, I won't stop doing it for the psychatrist meds, I don't got a lot of time left here so I wanna enjoy it how I can
Just wondering how bad it is to do drugs under them

T

Trying To Live

Aug 18, 2024
A good psychiatrist is a live saver.

You can smoke weed with medication. No problem. I do it also.

Alcohol is poison

Reactions: prana
S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Depends what issue to have but weed is very dangerous for those who get easily psychotic. Weed psychosis is really bad

landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
I would talk to your psychiatrist specially in terms of the pitfalls of pharma drug interactions. Excessive weed use (cud cannabis use disorder) can be harmful, and there are studies linking it to psychosis but more research is needed. Better to be honest with your psychiatrist, they're there to help so hiding stuff from them is silly.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
All my best to/for you, as it is so wonderful to read where you are working so hard on your mental health.

I have been for over 10 years, and it has and always will be a work in progress.

Sending you lots of hugs, thoughtful well wishes and a wish that the rest of this week is great for you, as you so richly deserve it.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: virtualdreamplaza
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Do you even know what sort of weed you are smoking? Is it Indica, Sativa, hybrid? Perhaps even synthetic weed?

I smoked weed every day for 4 years. We always got it directly from coffeeshops in Holland. After my first psychosis I was prescribed lithium. The 2 times I smoked after that I got a panic attack. Haven't touched it since although the craving is still there after +20 years.

• Aww..
Reactions: virtualdreamplaza
5nicotine

5nicotine

Jan 3, 2024
Benzos (e.g. lorazepam) are CNS depressants as is alcohol. Combining them can and will lead to a stronger disorientation. You'll also more easily black out and in the worst case get serious respiratory depression and die. So be careful combining them!

Weed is fine to combine modulo the stuff it does to your mental health.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trismegistus_13 and whywere