B

BenzoBoii

Feb 2, 2019
I can have in my possession 12 grams barbiturate tomorrow. I just don't know where to go to CTB since these can take 3 days to kill, unless I inject them. Realistically though I can pull the barbs out of the pills, wash them and set them up in an IV drip. But I'm still here because I don't know where to do it nor if I have the guts to tell my family.

Reactions: 21Neberg
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
Which barbiturate? Short-acting ones like pento and seco cause death in 20 minutes....long-acting ones like pheno can take 12-24 hours...

Reactions: 21Neberg
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I am assuming the Op is talking of Pheno, i which case 12/24hrs is not guaranteed in any literature & all suggestions i have read over the years say 3 days to be on the safe side.

From someone who prior to the internet & all that reading took 12-15grms and was found aprox 18hrs later & survived (no) thanks to a couple of weeks in icu on a ventilator.

Reactions: Jupiter and 21Neberg
goesforemast

goesforemast

Jan 12, 2019
If possible use N. 12g should be more then enough so you'll be gone in less then an hour.

B

BenzoBoii

Feb 2, 2019
I am assuming the Op is talking of Pheno, i which case 12/24hrs is not guaranteed in any literature & all suggestions i have read over the years say 3 days to be on the safe side.

From someone who prior to the internet & all that reading took 12-15grms and was found aprox 18hrs later & survived (no) thanks to a couple of weeks in icu on a ventilator.
Yes pheno. I was planning on taking it in the middle of the forest so I'd be days away from anyone and then days more away from help

Reactions: Letmego. Please
B

BenzoBoii

Feb 2, 2019
If possible use N. 12g should be more then enough so you'll be gone in less then an hour.
I would love to use N, but it is so harder to get than pheno. I'll never run out of pheno, but the most N I was able to purchase was 3mL