Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Was it just creepy priests or bitchy nuns too?
They were all a bunch of feckers! My neighbour had it worse, his mother sent him to a private school run by jesuits.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and MsM3talGamer
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Dammit, yes!!! And also why did all the magic that went down in the Bronze Age stop? What, no more talking bushes? That's interesting...
Yeah, you know what happens to you these days when you tell people a tree was talking to you!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and TheCrow
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
They were all a bunch of feckers! My neighbour had it worse, his mother sent him to a private school run by jesuits.
The worst atrocities have been committed in the name of religion. Fuck those hypocritical cunts treating vulnerable children so cruelly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Smilla and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
The worst atrocities have been committed in the name of religion. Fuck those hypocritical cunts treating vulnerable children so cruelly.
I posted this on another thread also, it's an enquiry that's ongoing regarding child abuse of children in care. The Catholics are number one, Ireland has suffered also.
I don't watch the news but have seen some bits that relate to this and it's quite horrifying.

https://www.childabuseinquiry.scot/evidence/investigations/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Smilla and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I know what you mean Ginger, but you're confusing the birth of the baby with the festival of chocolate eggs.
:halo:

Goddamn, Foxy. I can't believe how out of it I am lately. It's weird how crippling depression and chronic sleep deprivation will do that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and Johnnythefox
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Don't forget the cannibalism like "drinking Jesus's blood". Them Christians have weird ideas with virgin mothers and are against women having sex or any body autonomy. As if God sits there and keeps tabs on what humans are doing to their genitals before marriage.

Transubstantiation. There's a real name for the wine and wafer turning into the actual blood and flesh of Christ. It sounds better than "crazy cannibal cult".

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer, ignominia and 2 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018

That gave me a good laugh.

I am a bit of a bah humbug when it comes to Consumermass. To me it represents something exceptionally ugly. That will be responsible for condemning future generations to a poisonous waste land.

christmas-town-little-elves-fb-the-lions-roar-loyd-hapag-santas-7516608.png

Commodifying love is also ugly. I am somewhat opposed to most of these sorts of special days for that very reason. However, I will do the dance to keep others happy if I must.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox and gingerplum
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I treat it as a non-religious holiday, because frankly the idea of celebrating the zombie Jesus rising from the dead sounds more like Halloween to me, anyway.

This should be a horror movie. A bunch of Romans and Jews try to stop zombie Jesus from starting a zombie apocalypse...

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
This is a hilarious parody of Good fellas and Rainbow, a kids TV show back in the day.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I remember growing up in Catholic school, I was the poor kid along with my brothers. Actually, had a decent principal that was a nun. They used to try and tease my brothers and I in school, especially middle school, because we were on scholarship and poor. We walked to school most of the time because mom did not have a car until my freshman year of high school. The nun called me in one day and asked if I wanted to be expelled for fighting. She said I would go to hell for beating kids up. I said I would quit fighting when the other kids quit insulting my family and picking on my brothers. Amazingly, the insults calmed down quite a bit and even if I did get in a scrum with others, I was usually given a pretty light reprimand. She knew what was going on.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox