Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
Awfully tired of Everything

I feel so hopeless about literally everything. I am just so tired but this kind of tiredness is like an ultimate resignation. It's almost like apathy and an utter sense of defeat.

I am tired of living and fulfilling these endless needs which will never leave unless I die. I am so tired of these questions about existence too but I ask it over and over again. I can't bear all of this. Why is there such dense suffering with all of it's horrors? Why is there violence? There's no meaning or goal in it. Just for the sake of some twisted joke and there's only more. Just the torment for billions of years and the utterly vile things we do to each other. Why is there constant screaming of agony? Why is there loss and weeping? Why can't there be peace for all? This whole life and existence doesn't make any sense to me at all.

In the end, there are no straight or actual answers for our struggles. I am so awfully tired of getting up and going through the day which won't even matter after I am dead. I don't even know why I am even doing this. I want to help others but suffering and cruelty will always remain. I am so angry at everything. I truly despise life and it's heinous laws. Maybe this huge anger keeps me alive now but I just want to leave. I just want to disappear from this vile place. I am so awfully tired of this world.

• Aww..
Reactions: AnonymousS, foreverfalling, Finding Sirius and 9 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry you're suffering ❤️

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousS and Astral Storm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. I'm always so tired, the kind of tiredness that no amount of sleep would ever bring me relief from. I view existence as being so awful and pointless, it's just suffering all for no purpose, we endure lives filled with misery just to die and be forgotten about. Peaceful nonexistence is ideal to me as it removes the cause of all my problems which is life itself. I believe that to die is the best thing possible, it could never be a positive thing bringing someone into this world. There's absolutely no peace in this life but I believe death to be eternal peace where nothing can hurt us.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Astral Storm and Justnotme