• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Paradise

Paradise

Drown me in the sea
Apr 2, 2023
I've been suffering from dissociation and derealization for the past few years.
Things are going stable now, I got a job, have a bf (trouble with that maybe but whatever), friends, travelling opportunities. But I feel just so distance from it all, I feel like I'm wasting the resources. I want to finally feel like I'm really hugging my bf, like I really am in these mountains, like I fucking exist at all.
Any tips for dpdr maybe? I still wanna try at least a bit. It's also an anniversary of my friend's suicide so that might've influenced my thoughts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ViniTerrible, zaros, feder and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
You might be suffering from severe depression, it's hard to tell since everyone is different, also the death of your friend is affecting you, I'm so sorry you lost a friend, I'm sure they are looking down on you with a smile.

• Love
Reactions: feder and Paradise