alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
I feel like an outsider at all times and struggle to find the right words to say. I just want to know I'm not alone at this moment.

• Love
Reactions: OnlyMercy, Fragile, Final Escape and 4 others
Q

Qdv

Student
Sep 17, 2019
I feel like an outsider at all times and struggle to find the right words to say. I just want to know I'm not alone at this moment.
Youre not alone I feel the same way everyday

• Love
Reactions: sammii, Emerald and alexithymia
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I feel the same way! I've barely left the house in 3 years because my social anxiety's so bad, and I literally have one friend because the other friends I had in the past got sick of me. I can't make new friends because that would be waaayy to stressful omg, I don't even want to attempt it. You're definitely not alone :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Qdv
clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019

I don't have the right words for how it effects my life past saying "everything" but y'all definitely aren't alone. (Also ugh, constantly feeling like an outsider is my least favorite. Even in a group of "friends" I get that as well.)

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Aspergers along with my physical pain has crippled me. I'm nearly 27 and I've accomplished nothing it's been a waste of a life. Its affected everything. I even have underdeveloped vocal chords from going long periods without speaking.

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyMercy and Fragile
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
I have highly functional autism and I often find it difficult to find the precise words to express my emotions on the spot (impromptu).

However, when given enough time, I find it easy and even liberating to express myself through writing and sometimes even poetry.