sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
I was always bullied in my childhood. In elementary school, it was balled up pieces of paper thrown at me. I'd smooth out the paper only to see childish insults. Then in middle school, a piece of paper that was passed around a classroom until it eventually- or more like accidentally- found its way to my desk. The snickers would stop as I read it.
"J is such a slut, lol!"

The harassment would eventually evolve into more harmful things. People slamming locker room doors into my head, throwing sharp objects at me, the list goes on.

I remember in particular one incident, however, that hurt more than anything else. During my science period, I'd sit next to this one girl. We'd talk, we'd joke around, we'd pretty much always sit together. One day, one of the people who would always pick on me came up to us after class and asked if we were friends. That girl, the one I sat next to for weeks, said no. No, we weren't. "Not at all. She just sits by me."

And to this day, I still assume that nobody actually sees me as a friend. What else am I going to do? Ask if we're friends? That's just weird. I'm probably just annoying to them. I guess that's just how it'll always be.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ember, baller, mrbluesky and 10 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
relatable and i feel for you. i'm sorry

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sylvey and Praestat_Mori
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Some people are animals.

• Love
Reactions: mrbluesky and sylvey
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
I wish our adult selves didn't have to be so affected by our childhoods but the foundation can truly fuck us up for life.
I'm so sorry. You're not alone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lonely&trapped. and sylvey
mrbluesky

mrbluesky

We're more ghosts than people
Jul 3, 2024
I wish our adult selves didn't have to be so affected by our childhoods but the foundation can truly fuck us up for life.
I'm so sorry. You're not alone.
it's so hard. I remember things people said to me when I was a child/teen and to this day it still affects me. I had a classmate that was really homophobic to me in highschool. But then he grew up and now he identifies as gay as well lol, but I just can't trust him... I mean, if he too is gay, why did he treated me that way?

Ember

Ember

Mar 5, 2024
I think it's okay to ask people you're close to if they consider you a friend. Although I'd also trust their actions more than their words, they may want to say they are when it isn't really the case. If they're willing to sacrifice their time or something they want to do for you, that's usually an indication they value you to some degree. Generally speaking if you are both comfortable being vulnerable with each other, I'd say that's friendship.