• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Wondering how people who have decided to ctb feel about their decision, do you feel at peace with knowing you wont exist any longer is there any doubts or anxious feelings about it? how certain are you this is what you want?
I personally know this is really my own escape, i have anhedonia since anti psychotics which makes life completely meaningless that aside tho the thought im going to ctb with sn soon makes me feel a little queasy and anxious when thinking about it.

Whats your thoughts?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Only 100% once at the end of the literal or figurative rope.

Until then we will typically go through waves of being ready and the next day wanting to give recovery and life another go.

I believe once someone is 100% they will find a way to CTB.

Reactions: indefinitesleep2
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I am more than sure that I want to die. I'm 100% fine with it and I consider it my only dream. And it definitely brings me peace. The only internal conflict I have going on in my mind at the moment is the question of my family and friends. I know they care and I know I'd ruin their lives for a few weeks/months. And I've been trying my whole life not to be an additional problem for anyone so I'd rather avoid it now too, of course.
But we'll see. I have mri this week and I'm hoping like crazy to be diagnosed with some kind of cancer please 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: indefinitesleep2 and Praestat_Mori
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Yes. If you're not at 100%, you're going to have SI issues. I encourage people to be at 100% or pick another time.

Reactions: indefinitesleep2, dinosavr and Praestat_Mori