• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
I'm pretty new with this stuff but I've thought about suicide for a while now and I've made up my mind. If it helps with the inquiry, I'm about 5'7, 135 lbs. If it does work, what do you guys recommend in terms of types of sleeping pills and types of alcohol? It's the only options I have readily available to me at the moment, which is why I'm strictly stuck to those two specifically.

Last edited:
jacob6767

jacob6767

Soon to be Free
Oct 3, 2019
There's some resource tabs and method tabs if you're willing to research different things one could do.

Reactions: Toledoan32 and gingerplum
T

trigzter

Aug 9, 2019
Im sure they are deadly in some combination but do some research first as it could lead to less desirable outcomes

Reactions: gingerplum and Itsalmosttime
WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
If I fail and go braindead, could I write a note beforehand notifying whoever found me to unplug life support?

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Its been noted that sleeping pills nowadays won't easily kill you at all. Many decades ago it still worked, so they've changed the formula of these pills so one can't die easily from it anymore. Have heard of cases where people took many bottles of them, just to wake up in their own vomit and taken to mental hospital. Its not that reliable anymore in this day and age

Reactions: gingerplum
WirriumDank

WirriumDank

lol
Oct 7, 2019
Its been noted that sleeping pills nowadays won't easily kill you at all. Many decades ago it still worked, so they've changed the formula of these pills so one can't die easily from it anymore. Have heard of cases where people took many bottles of them, just to wake up in their own vomit and taken to mental hospital. Its not that reliable anymore in this day and age
Would it increase the likelihood if taken with alcohol?

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Exactly. Because sleeping pills used to be... Nembutal. That's how Marilyn Monroe died.
If I fail and go braindead, could I write a note beforehand notifying whoever found me to unplug life support?
By all means, have a living will, but you won't need it. If you fail you won't be brain dead; you'll just have the world's worst hangover to contend with. Only-- ONLY-- if someone rescues you after you've been oxygen deprived for 5+ minutes. If you're brain dead, you won't necessarily require life support; that's a separate thing. Your living will should stipulate that you don't want any life-prolonging interventions in the event of a persistent vegetative state.

Would it increase the likelihood if taken with alcohol?
No, because they're not the kind of medication that causes respiratory suppression.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Also, I heard that each pill contains a small amount of emetic so that an overdose will result in vomiting.

Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
There's no way modern sleeping pills will kill you. Period. I've tried and have talked to people who have survived downing two months of benzo sleeping pills, seroquel and a bottle of vodka only to wake up a week later with no recollection of what happened. There's no psychiatric drug besides maybe amityrptiline that'll kill you with an OD.

Trust me, lean-in hanging is more reliable and way more desirable than pills. You just pass out and that's it, lights out. No pain, just fear if you have that but that'd happen no matter the method.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
It is possible if the sleeping pills and alcohol knock you out, you vomit and you drown on it.

How likely is it? Probably unlikely.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Also, I heard that each pill contains a small amount of emetic so that an overdose will result in vomiting.

Yes, the one I take will make you vomit. Just 20 of these 7.5 MG sleeping pills are the toxic dose and will kill you if you don't get help. Would take anti nausea, though. Zopiclone is the pill.

Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
If you have access to something that can make you pass out easily, stand in a lake or pool or tub. If the drugs don't kill you, you'll drown while you sleep. I've tried it once, the adrenaline kept me awake and I didn't pass out, and if I did, I couldn't shake the fear that I would wake back up while I'm drowning anyway.

Back in high school, I beer bonged an entire 26 of jim bean. 750ml of whiskey instantly. I woke up the next day covered in black puke. I for sure had alcohol poisoning, but I wasn't lucky enough to choke on my puke in my sleep, and somehow my 16 year old body made it through it. That's how my favourite comedian Chris Farley died, choking on his puke in his sleep. A few famous people have died like that.

I think if you can make yourself pass out with something, it should be in area that kills you after you pass out. Like on the edge of a building or like I said in a body of water. I wouldn't feel comfortable with just booze and sleeping pills to kill me.