• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
So I obtained 3g of PHENOBarb (not pento)
250mg of Digoxin
1g of Amitriptyline
and 60 pills of Flunitrazepam+diphenhydramine

Is this enough or do I need opcodes as a must like it says in the 5 drug mix?
What am I lacking or is this a strong combo?

PD: With antiemetic of course

Any advice helps please to assure

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you refer to the 5-drug mix described in the PPeH you do not have enough of any of the suggested ingredients. Morphine is the most essential drug in this method.

Reactions: rozeske
M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
If you refer to the 5-drug mix described in the PPeH you do not have enough of any of the suggested ingredients. Morphine is the most essential drug in this method.
Super sad cause I thought I had the kit. How much opiodes is the minimum quantity to ctb

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How much opiodes is the minimum quantity to od
That's difficult to say bc it depends whether you used opioids already, you may have tolerance and each body reacts in a different way.

There's an Amitryptiline guide, you'd need 10g Ami (Digoxin is also a TCA), Diazepam, AEs. You'd not need opioids.