TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
Sorry if this is inappropriate, I just wanted to get things off of my chest.
A year ago I was diagnosed with a lifelong illness (would rather not say which). I see all of my former friends continue to be fine and do well without me. I've never had a long term relationship and I feel pathetic because of that (I'm not an incel though and hate that mindset). Everyone forgets just how sick I am mentally and I'm always the one doing the listening, rarely does anyone ask how I am feeling.
All of these put together are why I want to ctb. I've decided to spend the rest of this year preparing and saying goodbye. The only thing that would stop me is to get into a meaningful romantic relationship before then, but I'm not holding out hope. I can't bear the loneliness anymore, I know I'm just going to get sicker as I become older, and people are going to just continue to abandon me regardless of what I do. I just hate being me.
Does all of this sound valid to you? Am I crazy for thinking this?
inb4 the perfect person is waiting, you just need to get out there more etc., I have tried but there must just be something disgusting about who I am or something. I've always felt second class to everyone else and genuinely think the world at large is better off without who I am as I am. I want there to be hope, I really do, but I am not seeing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: tpurced, veryhappyhuman, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody needs to justify their reasons for leaving this world. Suicide doesn't even need a reason in the first place, it's a human right and a personal decision. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. Life is just too cruel and unfair and I know that it's hard to carry on existing when you suffer. Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, tpurced, TheLastK and 6 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@FuneralCry couldn't have said it better.

@TheLastK You are the only one who can validate your reasons to end life early.

• Love
Reactions: tpurced, TheLastK, Dead Meat and 1 other person