RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hey. I'd love to play Overwatch with other people, sadly I didn't find someone who would do this and I've been looking for months. So I decided to ask here, if someone maybe wants to play games with me. I like to play competitive, where I'm platin currently and on some occassions, also quick matches, altough that's not that interesting to me.

Reactions: deleted and Simba
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I play all the Diablo games plus Hearthstone, and I have tried to get into Star Crafts a few times.

I tried Overwatch on some free weekend, but didn't like it.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey. I'd love to play Overwatch with other people, sadly I didn't find someone who would do this and I've been looking for months. So I decided to ask here, if someone maybe wants to play games with me. I like to play competitive, where I'm platin currently and on some occassions, also quick matches, altough that's not that interesting to me.
Id be interested if you told me how to play it ,i played couple times fortnite n didnt like it how people died there ,i saw on youtube overwatch gameplay is it from 2016 ? I also played NFS most wanted 2012 with a steering wheel ,overwatched looked very familiar for some reason also the art style reminded me of the TEKKEN games too.. and gameplay bit similar to the old DOOM game

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I play on Xbox but don't know if it's backwards compatible with PC

Mukey

Mukey

Departure
Oct 18, 2021
I stopped after all the new heroes after the hamster. The game's meta is just all over the place now and lost its appeal. Hard to get into again and I heard diamond is even harder now to achieve.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Do you still play other video games?