• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Time Travel

Time Travel

Jul 4, 2020
if so what is the recommended dose?

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and DivineMedicus
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
They're suppose to help but aren't needed. As for the dose stans guide should say, check the resource section.

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Antacids are used to neutralize the acid in your stomach. If you did not take an antacid, then SN reacts with gastric acid to produce NaCl (salt) and HNO2 (nitrous acid), thereby using up some of the SN you just ingested. The salt that would remain in your stomach would also cause discomfort, and may increase nausea and chances of vomitting.

I forgot the actual dose recommended from Stan's guide, but whatever you do, do not use a PPI. Use an H2RA instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Time Travel, happiestman and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Antacids are used to neutralize the acid in your stomach. If you did not take an antacid, then SN reacts with gastric acid to produce NaCl (salt) and HNO2 (nitrous acid), thereby wasting the SN you just ingested.
people can and have succeeded just fine without an antacid

Reactions: DivineMedicus
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
people can and have succeeded just fine without an antacid
Yeah but it's important to prepare for any consequences that should arise. Its important to minimize nausea as much as possible, so taking an antacid does have merits. They are also widely available, so it is very easy to integrate into the SN regimen.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah but it's important to prepare for any consequences that should arise. Its important to minimize nausea as much as possible, so taking an antacid does have merits. They are also widely available, so it is very easy to integrate into the SN regimen.
im not disagreeing with that just more the "it would be a waste part" it could scare someone into thinking they HAVE to take it

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
im not disagreeing with that just more the "it would be a waste part" it could scare someone into thinking they HAVE to take it
Apologies for the wording, I have fixed it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Time Travel

Time Travel

Jul 4, 2020
Antacids are used to neutralize the acid in your stomach. If you did not take an antacid, then SN reacts with gastric acid to produce NaCl (salt) and HNO2 (nitrous acid), thereby using up some of the SN you just ingested. The salt that would remain in your stomach would also cause discomfort, and may increase nausea and chances of vomitting.

I forgot the actual dose recommended from Stan's guide, but whatever you do, do not use a PPI. Use an H2RA instead.
In stan guide it says double dose of what is recommended, what does it mean?

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
They are Not nevessary, but Stan's guide ingredients is so that you experience a more peaceful and comfortable way to go I guess.