• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hookless

Mar 6, 2021
Hi there

I've been looking into apricot kernels as a method. I understand that it may not be the best method, but it's either this or hanging (which I have failed multiple times). I am in Canada and have looked up the regulations and have found that the government has limited the kernel suppliers because of how "dangerous" they can be. They've basically said that any kernels that contain a lethal amount of cyanide will not be allowed in the country, which is disappointing. Would I still be able to go through with this method with a larger amount of seeds to get the correct amount of cyanide (for body type reference, I am a smaller female) or is the amount of cyanide in the available seeds so unreliable that I should just stick to hanging?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
You will need to eat a lot or move to a country where you can have a more lethal one or import it into Canada. I was thinking of this method too. There are some other food you can look at such as cassava. Best of luck. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Pen>Sword