ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
i found a small package of cocaine in a pocket of one of my jeans i forgot about

i was more happy in that moment then i should be

Reactions: NumbItAll, Fucking loving it, agreement and 15 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
Not yet. But I'll come back to this thread if something positive comes up later! :)

Reactions: mattwitt, throwaway777, Sayo and 6 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Not yet. But I'll come back to this thread if something positive comes up later! :)
yeah sure

thats the purpose of this thread

ill keep you guys updated too

this can be everyones luck/happiness journal

Reactions: throwaway777, blueming, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Aye I went to the wilds known as Costco and survived... its also been a beautiful bright sunshiny day here.. :-) and now I get to interact with all of you awesome SS'ers so yeah...

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, DeletedUser4739, Escargot Shorts and 6 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Reactions: Escargot Shorts, BlackDragonof1989, lv-gras and 2 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Aye I went to the wilds known as Costco and survived... its also been a beautiful bright sunshiny day here.. :-) and now I get to interact with all of you awesome SS'ers so yeah...

Free samples? :D

Reactions: mattwitt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
Update!

I got bit by some sort of bug and now I have a big red ugly itchy bump.

Oh, wait. That's not something positive.

Reactions: mattwitt, agreement, Escargot Shorts and 4 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Well I got a little sleep <3

Reactions: agreement, lv-gras, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Update!

I got bit by some sort of bug and now I have a big red ugly itchy bump.

Oh, wait. That's not something positive.

I'm sure there is another ctoan thread for that lol

Bit your tongue.. stung by a bug... all you need now is to stub your toe for the trifecta!

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, lv-gras, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

Aug 26, 2018
I'm sure there is another ctoan thread for that lol

Bit your tongue.. stung by a bug... all you need now is to stub your toe for the trifecta!

Don't jinx it!

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 3 others
Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
My cat cuddled up to me in my arms when i cried in bed and hasnt left there for 2 hours now..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
I got a McGriddle, a hash brown and a coffee today.

By now y'all probably know that I love McDonald's. Them hashbrowns are hella good.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NumbItAll, RottingFlowerBrains and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I ate some nice Chinese food. I went bowling and got a 176. Later I'll play some Tomb Raider on the PS4. It would almost be a good day were it not for this weird stomach ache I've had for a few days.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sayo, lostinthedream and 1 other person
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
The only thing the last few weeks, is that today I won nearly $100 on bingo..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Sayo and 4 others
J

just tired

Oct 4, 2018
I wrote up another business plan for a website I want to start, and I was actually happy with how it turned out... gone through a bunch of these now and this is the first time I'm sold on my own idea.

But other than that, I've not gotten out of bed. I wrote that on my laptop in bed, but thinking about that business is the only thing keeping me afloat these days, the only glimmer of hope. But I guess it's a bit of hope nonetheless...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sayo, mattwitt and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'm now 1 day closer to "almost there"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, agreement, lv-gras and 3 others
D

DeletedUser4739

i found a small package of cocaine in a pocket of one of my jeans i forgot about

:haha: I needed a good laugh. I hope it was good cocaine. Enjoy :sunglasses:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt and Desperate_Soul
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My dad brought me some food round which spared me from having to leave the house for a few days. It's something I guess

Reactions: lv-gras, Escargot Shorts and mattwitt
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
i spent time w/ some friends in their new home--the first guest they've had over in the midst of their moving. there were a lot of small funny moments, i pet the cat, started putting up Halloween decorations, made plans for future hanging out, i played Clue for the first time (realized the only thing i'm good at in this game is jumping to wild con-clue-sions. i also insisted we make up voices for our characters and we got a lot of silliness out of that i loved). i slept in a comfy daybed. had a good breakfast. spent time with family. had a nice evening listening to a friend tell me interesting history stories/legends he learns about. this would be the last 24 hours at the very least.

i got thru a rough moment earlier tonight where i made myself anxious and paranoid but it passed. so i think getting past that (and being able to write out these good things) is also a positive thing to acknowledge.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, DeletedUser4739 and 2 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Today has been rough, but it is my partner's and my second anniversary, which is nice. I am glad I was able to be here for it (or it happened since I was here, anyway). Our relationship is a general source of positivity and stability for me which I know I am lucky for. We have generally learned a lot from each other and become better people together, so those two years do mean a lot.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anyara, lv-gras and 3 others
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
Today has been rough, but it is my partner's and my second anniversary, which is nice. I am glad I was able to be here for it (or it happened since I was here, anyway). Our relationship is a general source of positivity and stability for me which I know I am lucky for. We have generally learned a lot from each other and become better people together, so those two years do mean a lot.
that's what's up. congrats!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Sayo
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
that's what's up. congrats!
Thank you very much! I'm glad you had a full and enriching day (and congrats yourself on powering through the tough parts and motivating yourself to go do all those things). =)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeletedUser4739 and Escargot Shorts
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018

That is like hitting the jackpot.
Maybe 7Years ago I put on a hoodie & found something I thought I had lost.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ctoan and DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

i spent time w/ some friends in their new home--the first guest they've had over in the midst of their moving. there were a lot of small funny moments, i pet the cat, started putting up Halloween decorations, made plans for future hanging out, i played Clue for the first time (realized the only thing i'm good at in this game is jumping to wild con-clue-sions. i also insisted we make up voices for our characters and we got a lot of silliness out of that i loved). i slept in a comfy daybed. had a good breakfast. spent time with family. had a nice evening listening to a friend tell me interesting history stories/legends he learns about. this would be the last 24 hours at the very least.

i got thru a rough moment earlier tonight where i made myself anxious and paranoid but it passed. so i think getting past that (and being able to write out these good things) is also a positive thing to acknowledge.
That time with your friends sounds absolutely wonderful :happy: The voices idea is hilarious! I'm glad you feel good about experiencing the sweet moments in life. They can be too few and far between.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Escargot Shorts and Desperate_Soul
D

DeletedUser4739

It feels good to read this. I'm happy you two were able to celebrate together :happy:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
No

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Voldmort, Circles and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I have a roof over my head (for now), some bland food, a can of mellow yellow and weed.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Aaron Josef, RottingFlowerBrains and 2 others
D

DeletedUser4739

I have a roof over my head (for now), some bland food, a can of mellow yellow and weed.
Mellow Yellow still exists?!:love: Although it's not something I have seen on store shelves for years, I have missed it. Now if I could just get a hold of it and some Screaming Yellow Zonkers, I may just put myself into a diabetic coma. :haha:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Circles and 1 other person
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
i saw the sweetest and most adorable cat of all :3 <33

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, mattwitt, Anyara and 2 others