• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm considering using chloroform with SN so that I can be unconscious for SN symptoms.

I have lung damage, and already know from getting a little SN in my system during blood testing SN for purity that I'm going to have breathing difficulties as a symptom.

I got some chloroform and would like to test it to see how long it will take to lose consciousness with timed incremental administration. I have a nebulizer mask with holes in it, some gauze to cover the mask, and a syringe to drop chlorform onto the gauze over the holes.

However, chloroform can damage the lungs, and even though I won't be using it regularly, such as for recreational purposes, I'm concerned that even testing it will affect my lungs, whether temporarily or permanently.

Wondering if anyone has huffed chloroform or has any experience with it so I can get an idea of what I'm messing around with before I do so.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would do a bit of research before considering it. The main issue is achieving MAC/unconsciousness is MUCH slower than is portrayed in popular culture. on the plus side, it isn't flammable nor as irritating as diethyl ether. I think after breathing it for 5 minutes, you will get tired of waiting...