• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Sometimes you can still order from places like Amazon a powder that has roughly 5-10% SN grade in it. I was just wondering if anyone knowingly had low grade SN that they tested and what the results were like.

From my testing experience with the SN from TIG, I got colors that were weird because they were off the chart high with SN, you can read more about it here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-from-tig-or-ff.116525/page-2

Long story short is there was a method Vizzy recommended to truly test SN purity, I learned about it later and after following his, I saw the results were good. Before testing using Vizzy method, I just used the 1g to 2mL of water ratio that is recommended to drink when doing the SN Method, and that's where I got the weird colors not indicated in the chart, where research I made strongly support indicators that it was off the chart high in SN.

Point of this post is because it makes me think that one could use a powder with say only 5-10%, and if they dissolve 1g to 2ml of water, it's plausible they will see it had significant SN still on the kit test, and can be misleading.

Anyone has an intake on this?