• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Benzodiazepines destroy memories, xpecially anterograde. Long term use/abuse lead to syndrome very symilar to Alzheimer.

I would like such stuff do not be given such easily like candies, xpecially in Europe.

They destroid the life of my family.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: siray, acute, Sensei and 1 other person
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Sounds like something for me. Is it brewed as a tea?

Could do that, but I'd go for the root powder capsules, if you take like a gram you'll probably feel pretty good. There's a special extract of it called ksm66 some Indian scientists came up with I like, I just get that from amazon actually. Better than Xanax anyway.

Reactions: siray and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Could do that, but I'd go for the root powder capsules, if you take like a gram you'll probably feel pretty good. There's a special extract of it called ksm66 some Indian scientists came up with I like, I just get that from amazon actually. Better than Xanax anyway.

It's my experience that teas often have stronger effects, at least for me. It goes for damiana, S:t John's wort, catuaba bark, Siberian ginseng, gotu cola, panax ginseng, and ephedra. It might just be me, though.

Reactions: siray and chris8000
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Yeah I use tinctures or sometimes capsules for adaptogens, but the tea approach is a good one too. I guess you just get used to a way of doing things. Taste of some TCM herbs from a doctor was like mud so that put me off it as well as other reasons. :happy:

Reactions: siray and Sensei