• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
Wait, ok hold on so your saying that the cylinder was near empty? Do you mind sharing your experience with a thread so we can figure out what went wrong?
I'm not sure how full the tank was, I had been using it for welding aluminum for a while, the shot at ctb was spur of the moment. And again all I did was throw up but I also drank 1.7lt of bourbon thru out the day so I wasn't feeling any pain.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Yeah, mine is ok, I got a 120 cu ft Nitrogen tank online 4 months ago and luckily its still at 2000 PSI--Sorry to hear you got ripped off somewhat
Can you PM me the details of your set up? I'm thinking this is a better method, and would love your expertise on it. Thank you! <3

Reactions: Obliviate
Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
Yeah, mine is ok, I got a 120 cu ft Nitrogen tank online 4 months ago and luckily its still at 2000 PSI--Sorry to hear you got ripped off somewhat
Hi outrider567, It's my understanding that the nitrogen psi should exceed 2600, however that may just be in my SCBA configuration... I'm still searching online for source to complete my set up, any suggestions? Thanks, Kurt

B

BrainBloodClots

Nov 22, 2022
Welcome btw. I am fairly new as well but so far it's a great site to speak to others who are going through the same as you, understand and support you.
May I send you a message about your set-up?