• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I am on the outskirts but I think it would be a bit much for me to meet someone who has decided to go through with or be with them at the end

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
It's not something I'd want to witness; I think it would be quite traumatic. There could also be legal implications - if the police investigate, the person there could end up being accused of murder.

Reactions: Rebecca
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
It's not something I'd want to witness; I think it would be quite traumatic. There could also be legal implications - if the police investigate, the person there could end up being accused of
Yeah this would be awful I dont want to inflict this on anyone. i am just so horribly desperate.

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I'm in London but my partner won't let me leave I'm sorry
Yeah this would be awful I dont want to inflict this on anyone. i am just so horribly desperate.
I would jump with you if I could get away

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Honestly if i had any courage I would jump with you, your extremely brave. I wish you luck!

Brokensoulwalking

Brokensoulwalking

Mar 14, 2023
I'm up north otherwise I would go with you. Good luck with everything.

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Pretty risky meeting up with people here, but I wish you luck. I don't think anybody wants to go alone.

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
true i'll probably go alone. can't deal with more guilt
Have you spoken to anyone you know irl about how you feel? It could be a therapeutic process. There's only so much help we can give you over the internet, as I wouldn't want to encourage you to share any personal information with strangers.

But I Googled it and "assisted suicide" is illegal in the UK and punishable by up to 14 years in prison. I'm not sure what would count as "assisted suicide", but would rather not take the risk myself.

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
Have you spoken to anyone you know irl about how you feel? It could be a therapeutic process. There's only so much help we can give you over the internet, as I wouldn't want to encourage you to share any personal information with strangers.

But I Googled it and "assisted suicide" is illegal in the UK and punishable by up to 14 years in prison. I'm not sure what would count as "assisted suicide", but would rather not take the risk myself.
yeah I'm aware its incredibly risky and I would feel horrendous if I actually went through with it. I have just never in my life felt this desperate and wanted nothing more than to die. In reality, I could never go through with this. Posting on here is the only thing that gives me any kind of percieved relief, although if I was to really meet with someone I dont know how I could really follow through with what im saying. Which means I know I will have to do this alone, which is terrifying and horrifynng but I have lost all will to live absolutely and completely. I think I have to go to Beachy Head. Maybe today after work. I cant get through the day, any day. I dont know how to wash, how to eat, i cant make decisions. I sit around at work in a daze and no one knows what to do with me. They send me to A and E because they are scared Im going to kill myself. I am. I have to. No one can live like this. Its extreme panic and pain in my chest every second of the day. Not even sleep gives me any relief. Im in constant, dreadful pain. I feel so incredibly unwell and no one can help me, People are giving up on me and I do not blame them at all. What can be done when someone who used to function just simply cannot anymore. Its just a shame my life has turned out this way. Im so distrught., I used to be happy, kinda. Ive always been depressed but Id take depression any fucking day over this. To be able to enjoy sleep, TV, food, to be able to complete a task. I would have my arm chopped off to be able to feel these things again. What a horrible horrible way for my life to end.

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
yeah I'm aware its incredibly risky and I would feel horrendous if I actually went through with it. I have just never in my life felt this desperate and wanted nothing more than to die. In reality, I could never go through with this. Posting on here is the only thing that gives me any kind of percieved relief, although if I was to really meet with someone I dont know how I could really follow through with what im saying. Which means I know I will have to do this alone, which is terrifying and horrifynng but I have lost all will to live absolutely and completely. I think I have to go to Beachy Head. Maybe today after work. I cant get through the day, any day. I dont know how to wash, how to eat, i cant make decisions. I sit around at work in a daze and no one knows what to do with me. They send me to A and E because they are scared Im going to kill myself. I am. I have to. No one can live like this. Its extreme panic and pain in my chest every second of the day. Not even sleep gives me any relief. Im in constant, dreadful pain. I feel so incredibly unwell and no one can help me, People are giving up on me and I do not blame them at all. What can be done when someone who used to function just simply cannot anymore. Its just a shame my life has turned out this way. Im so distrught., I used to be happy, kinda. Ive always been depressed but Id take depression any fucking day over this. To be able to enjoy sleep, TV, food, to be able to complete a task. I would have my arm chopped off to be able to feel these things again. What a horrible horrible way for my life to end.

OK, well it's your call, but it may be best to wait until you have a full day off to go to Beachy Head. It will take a long time to reach from London, especially by public transport.

If you head there early and get there when there's still a lot of daylight, you'll find it's a really nice, scenic and beautiful place to visit. Even if you don't go through with it, it's a great place to go for a day out. It might help you clear your head and change your state of mind.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
dang i was in london until last week but saw this too late, sorry :/ i wouldve gone with you