J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hi, does anyone here with CFS/ME , Fibromyalgia?

I suffer from CFS/ME I'm a very bad case , im 37y old and ive been housebound for the last 10y , I cant do anything and im always in pain. 24/7 never stops..

would be nice to talk to others like me..

• Hugs
Reactions: kerolox and NoDream
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I dont have CFS myself but I know someone who does, I'll dm you his contact info. Hes a bit of an odd character, used to be a buddhist monk but now he livestreams videogames for a living

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I dont have CFS myself but I know someone who does, I'll dm you his contact info. Hes a bit of an odd character, used to be a buddhist monk but now he livestreams videogames for a living

Thank you

Jay

Bluefish

Bluefish

Oct 18, 2019
ME/CFS is a horrific disease. I'm so sorry you have to live with it :( I hope you'll find peace

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Got diagnosed last year with ME. Trying to explain to someone who doesn't feel any pain what it's like is Mind numbing! Sending hugs ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: NoDream and Morphosis
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I have S.L.E. (Lupus) and symptoms include chronic fatigue and pain. Despite that and major surgeries over the years, I had a successful career and never let it beat me. Until this year when everything fell to shit and all the stress sent my condition haywire again.

I lost my job, partner, home and animals all in one week and literally have nothing left to live for.

Am tired of fighting and I just don't have the energy to "pick myself up", "start again", "give myself a kick up the arse" and other well-meaning bullshit platitudes I have heard from retarded fuckwits who have no idea what I'm really going through physically and emotionally. This time I am just too broken.
Sorry to hear you are housebound and in a bad way @jayfox

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Death., NoDream and 1 other person
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I have S.L.E. (Lupus) and symptoms include chronic fatigue and pain. Despite that and major surgeries over the years, I had a successful career and never let it beat me. Until this year when everything fell to shit and all the stress sent my condition haywire again.

I lost my job, partner, home and animals all in one week and literally have nothing left to live for.

Am tired of fighting and I just don't have the energy to "pick myself up", "start again", "give myself a kick up the arse" and other well-meaning bullshit platitudes I have heard from retarded fuckwits who have no idea what I'm really going through physically and emotionally. This time I am just too broken.
Sorry to hear you are housebound and in a bad way @jayfox

Sorry to hear that , unfortunately my energy levels are so poor that I couldn't do anything else but to bear it..

I hope you find the strength to start again

Jay
Got diagnosed last year with ME. Trying to explain to someone who doesn't feel any pain what it's like is Mind numbing! Sending hugs ❤

Yes..sorry your sick , U.K. seems to be one of the places that gets more cases, there seems to be some relation between lyme disease band CFS...

hope you'll be ok, at least its starting to have more real attention, when I first got sick I had to be treated by psychiatrists..
ME/CFS is a horrific disease. I'm so sorry you have to live with it :( I hope you'll find peace

Thank you

Jay

Last edited:
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hey, hello, I have fibromyalgia!.
I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis last Xmas, then fibromyalgia in July. I'm in 24/7 pain, housebound, living in a messy house with my youngest as nobody in my family (including my grown up kids) understands about it or even cares. That's why I'm here on this site x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Death.
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hi
Fibromyalgia since 2006. Everyone thinks I'm just making it up. Lost my career. Don't qualify for government disability because my husband has a good job (like that makes me less disabled???), the chronicity of the pain has stolen everything I love—hiking, camping. I'm so done here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphosis and MsMaudlin
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Hi
Fibromyalgia since 2006. Everyone thinks I'm just making it up. Lost my career. Don't qualify for government disability because my husband has a good job (like that makes me less disabled???), the chronicity of the pain has stolen everything I love—hiking, camping. I'm so done here.

Hey,
I'm new to Fibromyalgia as I was diagnosed in the summer, but I understand.
My family have all turned their backs on me, saying I make it all up and exaggerate my symptoms.
So hurt that they feel this way :-(

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!