• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
Like Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, etc.

icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
I'm a lapsed fan with Final Fantasy - VIII was my fist non-Nintendo game and first fandom. I replayed it earlier in the year and now I finally understand why it's one of the more reviled entries in the series :p I have Final Fantasy III DS on three platforms because it's an adorable grindfest. I played most of IX as a kid and a wee bit of IV,VII,Tactics, X-2, XII, XIII, and I got paid 5 bux to play A New Empire for a week.

Other than that, I once cried reading about Drakengard but copies of that game are usually expensive. I always wanted to branch out to other jrpgs but never know where to start. Like with Persona, should you start at one or three or?
:mmm:

Moogle

Moogle

Kupo!
Jul 28, 2018
If you want to experience a truly fantastic story, Persona 2 is a must. I personally think it's the greatest video game story of all time. It's very mature in its writing and the characters feel like genuine people instead of the usual RPG archetypes. It's split up into two parts; Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment, and they should be played in that order as EP picks up where IS left.

Persona 3-5 have better gameplay, but the storylines and writing pale in comparison. They're very anime and focuses more on their dating sim aspects, resulting in the story feelings sometimes out-of-place and the characters won't develop organically as all their character development goes into their "Social Links", basically side stories.

Persona 1 can be skipped for the most part :p

Which is your favorite FF? :D