Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What type of programming doubts are you meaning?

Reactions: puppy9 and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Do you have specific things that are a problem? Like "How do I ____"?

Normally in programming you can search like "C, active directory, get active users" and you'll get code for how to get just that--same for all languages where it's possible. Not sure how advanced your questions are though

Normally though you get links to the same sites all the time, so you could just search for something simple, and click a link, even if you had a "C hello world" and searched for that---you get code examples! One of them seems to be an online C teaching class even.

Reactions: Science Is Scary
thepolarbear

thepolarbear

'til we die
Dec 7, 2019
C? God damn man, street credibility level 100, right there :D

Stack overflow? Try googling specific things "how do i do this and this in c"

Reactions: Science Is Scary
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Do you have specific things that are a problem? Like "How do I ____"?

Normally in programming you can search like "C, active directory, get active users" and you'll get code for how to get just that--same for all languages where it's possible. Not sure how advanced your questions are though

Normally though you get links to the same sites all the time, so you could just search for something simple, and click a link, even if you had a "C hello world" and searched for that---you get code examples! One of them seems to be an online C teaching class even.
When I keep the 2nd printf statement, the first printf statement doesn't execute .When I delete the 2nd printf statement, the first printf statement executes. How can one printf affect the execution of other printf when they are in different loops. I have read something about "stacks" online but I am not sure if this is the reason.
My code goes something like this-
void function()
if()
{
for
{
printf1 (prints digits of array)
}}
for
{
printf2 (prints digits of array)
}

The full code is lengthy I will PM it to you.
C? God damn man, street credibility level 100, right there :D
Is C not a good language to learn ? I am new to programming.
Stack overflow? Try googling specific things "how do i do this and this in c"
Stack overflow deleted my question and gave me -1 reputation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Is C not a good language to learn ?

I'd say it's one of the best languages to learn. I did some C++ once upon a time until I realized that I suck at programming. :P

Reactions: irrelevant_string, puppy9 and epic
irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
The pseudo code you wrote isn't very helpful on its own without knowing what the condition in the if statement is or what's going on inside the loops, or with the iteration variable you're using.
People at Stack Overflow aren't very tolerant of beginners and Reddit might be a better place in that case.

Reactions: escapefromabuse, Science Is Scary and Sensei