• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BruhBruh

Apr 13, 2024
Before getting into it I should add, the main things I'm not sure about are;
  1. whether the bit at the bottom about banks is relevant or should be put on different papers
    1. don't want to leave them with tons of paperwork (another family member died and we're stuck in tons of litigation)
  2. I don't want my ex to think she caused it (the breakup did but I don't want her to know that)

Any tips on how I could improve, happy to take advice on anything not just what I listed above

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To [mother]:

Thank you for always being there for me, you were the best mum I could've ever asked for.
I want you to know that you did absolutely nothing to cause this, I always knew you were there for support if I needed it and you always did what was best for me but I lost the will to keep fighting it.
I tried for as long as I could to keep going because I didn't want to make you upset but I don't think I can continue, I'm sorry.
You truly are the best mum I could've ever asked for and I'm so so lucky to be your son.

To [eldest sister':

You're (tied for) the best big sister I could've ever asked for, I always loved spending time with you - some of my favourite memories of [childhood home] are of watching Family Guy with you with the RHCP posters all over the place.
You're an amazing big sister that I was lucky to have, I'm sorry I won't be around to carry [eldest sister's child] up the hills at [local amusement park] anymore haha.

To [elder sister]:

You're (also tied for) the best big sister I could've ever asked for, seriously though you were always so amazing to me and I always loved spending time with you, [teaching town] was one of the best trips I've ever been on (sorry for spilling vodka all over your bag).
I hope [cat name] (I came up with that name not you) stops being such a dick to you - though I know he won't... should've got a dog.

To [elder brother]:

You're the best big brother I could've ever asked for, I really am lucky to have you and I didn't say it enough - you were always supporting and protecting me no matter how much of a dick I was to you. Truly, thank you.
Also thank you for introducing me to [local alcohol], literally a gift from god haha - drinking it with everyone on Christmas a few years back is one of my fondest memories.

To [ex]:

[ex nickname], you didn't cause this at all and there was nothing you could've done to stop this - I cannot stress enough how it wasn't because of you and you have absolutely no responsibility for it.
Those years of my life I spent with you will always be my fondest memories - from going on long walks and cuddling on the beach to having a snowball fight in [holiday] while being judged by the cat across the road.
I will always love you and I hope you can find someone who made you as happy as you made me - you deserve it, you're a wonderful person.

Practicalities:

Felt I needed to add this in at some point, I honestly don't mind at all what happens to me afterwards - burial, cremation, etc. just don't spend a ton of money - I'd much rather you all went to [holiday] or something instead of wasting it for a fancy hole in the ground.

Haven't got much money but what I do have is in my [bank 1] and you can do whatever you'd like with it - luckily I'm no billionaire so I don't have to worry about you assassinating each other over it haha.

I believe the only accounts open in my name are my [bank 1] ([amount]), [bank 2]) ([amount]) and [bank 3] ([amount). Not a lot of money but thought I'd list them in case there's an issue closing them or whatever.

I think that covers everything, if there's anything not covered then just assume it goes to Mum.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
i say write whatever it is you feel. it is gonna be your last words to them so i think being honest about how you feel is the best way to go. it lifts off the weight of your shoulders a bit that you've been carrying throughout your suffering and this is gonna be the only time when you can actually open up about your feelings and experience without overthinking or worrying of the outcomes or reactions of other people knowing that you'll ctb afterwards (i'm assuming)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
There's an ama thread with a mortician. Consider reading it, the OP lists how to make it easier on your family after your passing, like planning the funeral, will, and paperwork.

Reactions: BruhBruh
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
You're funny. I laughed a few times despite the situation not being a laughing matter. Unfortunately, I don't know much about writing suicide letters so this post may be useless to you. However, in my opinion, keep the personal messages and serious matters separate. That way they can treasure your personal letters to them without being reminded about technical details related to your death. For example, as @lqpbxeuh mentioned, a notarized will. But I don't know if this will raise questions with people.

Edit: maybe write them by hand to make them more personal (and digital backups), if you have a legible handwriting.

Last edited:
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
They are all personal and to the point, only thing I would add personally thinking about people I know is just letting them know that you feel at peace in your decision.