• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
@Fenrirsend
It is the 'God' Molecule and causes intense spiritual experiences
Always wanted to try it, but never felt ready before so I would love to here about it too. Maybe it is the wrong forum. there are drug user forums for this or spiritual forums

G

Griffiths

Aug 1, 2018
I did a LOT of DMT in february of this year. It triggered my Mania and I was walking around the city offering dmt to everyone I met, saying that it was GOD and that it could make you see the truth. I was out of control, but it was surely the most fun I could ever get from life, and I think nothing I get now will be enough, because I know what it is to feel you're god. It's AMAZING, Mania triggered by DMT is a hell of a feeling, I felt in heaven from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. Lots of energy, creativity flying around my head all the fucking time. But I've got in a lot of trouble too. I would pick any discussion, people started getting really mad at me and some of them wanted to beat me up and even talked about killing me. I ended up in a psych ward, they filled me up with antipsychotics and stuff. I left there some months ago and since then my feelings have gone downwards, until the point I got suicidal again. But, dude, believe me, it was FUN AS HELL. I loved being crazy.

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
@Fenrirsend
It is the 'God' Molecule and causes intense spiritual experiences
Always wanted to try it, but never felt ready before so I would love to here about it too. Maybe it is the wrong forum. there are drug user forums for this or spiritual forums
Yeah there is other forums but I wanted to know if anyone on this forum had tried it and if it calculated toward their desire to end their life

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Im gonna be trying an Ayahuasca analogue in the next week or so. Dmt based but certainly not the same as just doing dmt.

Reactions: Mari
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Dmt used to be an ingredient in some cough syrups years ago, so I downed the bottle, kind of a feeling of unreality, nothing much more notable though.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
And even If It were true, DMT can only be orally absorbed If taken along with a MAOI, so the DMT in your syrup would do nothing at all
What were your effects off of dmt?

G

Griffiths

Aug 1, 2018
What were your effects off of dmt?
Man, it's hard to explain, but I Will try. The First time I smoked It was in the beginning of last year. It was a Very mild effect because I was on risperidone at the time, and It counteracts the effects of psychedelics, so I had Just some visual effects, some geometric lines moving in high speed with eyes closed and with eyes open the texture of everything seemed like wood. But this year I had much more than the visual effects. When I smoked It the First time I had a Very intense feeling that everything was ALL right, Just perfect, a warm feeling of love for everything in my life. It was Very Quick but Very intense. So I did more and more, and each time I got more love, more of this feeling of true connection to Nature and to everything around me. I truly believed It was a Divine experience. Also, one time I was so into the experience that I Felt my body become water. I thought I had pissed myself but I opened my eyes to look and everything was alright.

The thing is that those really intense experiences happened in a hippie festival with huge doses of DMT. I never could repeat this intensity at home.

G

Griffiths

Aug 1, 2018
I also have done some DMT recently but the effects were again Very mild because i was on antipsychotics until two days Ago. I have one or two doses left, so I Will wait for some two or three weeks to see If I can get the strong effects again

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Man, it's hard to explain, but I Will try. The First time I smoked It was in the beginning of last year. It was a Very mild effect because I was on risperidone at the time, and It counteracts the effects of psychedelics, so I had Just some visual effects, some geometric lines moving in high speed with eyes closed and with eyes open the texture of everything seemed like wood. But this year I had much more than the visual effects. When I smoked It the First time I had a Very intense feeling that everything was ALL right, Just perfect, a warm feeling of love for everything in my life. It was Very Quick but Very intense. So I did more and more, and each time I got more love, more of this feeling of true connection to Nature and to everything around me. I truly believed It was a Divine experience. Also, one time I was so into the experience that I Felt my body become water. I thought I had pissed myself but I opened my eyes to look and everything was alright.

The thing is that those really intense experiences happened in a hippie festival with huge doses of DMT. I never could repeat this intensity at home.
Sounds like a very good experience, when your body felt like water, was it a disassociated effect like you had left your body? I'm trying to correlate it to an out of body experience I had once, the connectedness and love acceptedness was felt once I was back in the body.

G

Griffiths

Aug 1, 2018
Sounds like a very good experience, when your body felt like water, was it a disassociated effect like you had left your body? I'm trying to correlate it to an out of body experience I had once, the connectedness and love acceptedness was felt once I was back in the body.
Yeah, It was like I "forgot" about the existênce of my body while experiencing these amazing new feelings. It was a deep dive into the inside with what seemed like total dissolution of ego. I mean, the borders of the self and the environment were also dissolved. I think the feeling of being líquid was the Peak of this dissolution. In this same festival but in another DMT trip I was lying on the floor and there was some music playing. During the trip I couldnt Tell If the músic was really being player or If It was ALL inside my brain. I became the músic. It was awesome

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Yeah, It was like I "forgot" about the existênce of my body while experiencing these amazing new feelings. It was a deep dive into the inside with what seemed like total dissolution of ego. I mean, the borders of the self and the environment were also dissolved. I think the feeling of being líquid was the Peak of this dissolution. In this same festival but in another DMT trip I was lying on the floor and there was some music playing. During the trip I couldnt Tell If the músic was really being player or If It was ALL inside my brain. I became the músic. It was awesome
That reminds me of a time I was smoking spice in a group of musicians at the park, one second I'm there and the next instant I'm standing on a bridge, just instantly, I remember being paranoid that the other people on the bridge may have just seen me appear. Realistically I know I must have walked but I have no memory, still trips me out.

Reactions: Nzbeelover
G

Griffiths

Aug 1, 2018
That reminds me of a time I was smoking spice in a group of musicians at the park, one second I'm there and the next instant I'm standing on a bridge, just instantly, I remember being paranoid that the other people on the bridge may have just seen me appear. Realistically I know I must have walked but I have no memory, still trips me out.
What is spice for you? Because Ive seen people saying spice in reference to dmt

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
If
What is spice for you? Because Ive seen people saying spice in reference to dmt
Spice is fake pot, it's no longer legal here,like k-2 nobody ever seemed to know exactly what it was, and for awhile they kept changing formulations to keep ahead of the govt. When they would eventually find out what it was. It was sold as "incense" not for human consumption. Really don't know what it was.

Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
I also have done some DMT recently but the effects were again Very mild because i was on antipsychotics until two days Ago. I have one or two doses left, so I Will wait for some two or three weeks to see If I can get the strong effects again
If

Spice is fake pot, it's no longer legal here,like k-2 nobody ever seemed to know exactly what it was, and for awhile they kept changing formulations to keep ahead of the govt. When they would eventually find out what it was. It was sold as "incense" not for human consumption. Really don't know what it was.
What Country are you In? Synnys were a big problem in New Zealand to.. still is. Soul destroying shit.. disgusting drug imo