dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
i feel i need to die, but being here it gives me a kind of safe space and i guess sometimes i feel like i could just stick around to be here. but like i need to die lmfao. i just have this small feeling that subconsciously im less likely bc im building 'interaction' and feel like i matter somewhat, or theres more to learn or see here. but theres really not. its simple as find the method, read the PPH, and execute it after getting sources to achieve the outcome.

i'm in the waiting period rn. hoping for my courage to ctb to stay on the day i decided to ctb. if not i might have to wait till i have another breakdown and remember the cruelty of this world and how theres actually not any hope for me despite what tarot cards say lol

8aa3b3725274a3a48c23787159978a04

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nomoredolor, Praying 4 a Miracle, SVEN and 3 others
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
I mean, its a very handy tool to use for coping and managing anything you've got going on. I'm not in here super often but it sure can be a helpful place to fall back on.

Reactions: dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
I mean, its a very handy tool to use for coping and managing anything you've got going on. I'm not in here super often but it sure can be a helpful place to fall back on.
cut myself off from everything else so this is my refuge lol

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's an amazingly supportive place while I wait for the time where I feel able to CTB. (After my Dad goes first.) It's not the reason I'm still here. My Dad is but, it's been a lifeline to hold on to while I limp on towards the finishing line. I actually dread to think how I'd be feeling if I had no place to 'put' all this stuff. No matter what the pro-lifers like to think- I don't think you can express this stuff in real life. You run the risk of people abandoning you. People don't want to hear all this depressing shit day to day. Or- it all gets very heavy handed and you could very well end up sectioned because people panic and pass you on to other people to deal with you. I'm so grateful for this place, the people here and our mods.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, dazednconfused, Tired_of_myself and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I'd want to be dead regardless of whether this forum existed or not. I first joined this forum in the hopes of accessing a more peaceful way out of here but unfortunately all peaceful methods are inaccessible for me

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and dazednconfused
SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
Thats exactly how I feel. I have already deleted every social a few days ago. I am starting to clean my room. But the waiting is killing me. I thought multiple times to jump to not wait that long and sasu is the only place I can go to make it bearable.

• Hugs
Reactions: dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
No, I'd want to be dead regardless of whether this forum existed or not. I first joined this forum in the hopes of accessing a more peaceful way out of here but unfortunately all peaceful methods are inaccessible for me
:( im sorry to hear it, that sucks. its not that i dont want to die but i think it serves as a distraction lol.. planning to CTB and doing research and contemplating things with others, it feels like kind of purgatory where youre waiting to see if youre going to heaven or hell, not completely dead but not rly alive. i hope you are able to find peace
Thats exactly how I feel. I have already deleted every social a few days ago. I am starting to clean my room. But the waiting is killing me. I thought multiple times to jump to not wait that long and sasu is the only place I can go to make it bearable.
i should probably clean my room for my mom but im really tired and shed think its odd... ive been odd lately i guess. waiting is definiterly hard
It's an amazingly supportive place while I wait for the time where I feel able to CTB. (After my Dad goes first.) It's not the reason I'm still here. My Dad is but, it's been a lifeline to hold on to while I limp on towards the finishing line. I actually dread to think how I'd be feeling if I had no place to 'put' all this stuff. No matter what the pro-lifers like to think- I don't think you can express this stuff in real life. You run the risk of people abandoning you. People don't want to hear all this depressing shit day to day. Or- it all gets very heavy handed and you could very well end up sectioned because people panic and pass you on to other people to deal with you. I'm so grateful for this place, the people here and our mods.
actually this is exactly how i feel i just couldnt word it properly. im too much for people. i can tell... some of them are nice enough to not say it directly, but you can see it. some jst leave.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Hopefully it's a safe place to come and just be honest, even if ultimately others can't really alter our life situation.
At least here you can be fairly sure there will be others who can relate to what you are enduring and empathise.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
Hopefully it's a safe place to come and just be honest, even if ultimately others can't really alter our life situation.
At least here you can be fairly sure there will be others who can relate to what you are enduring and empathise.
mhmm!! i agree :p

Reactions: SVEN
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say that yes, SaSu forum does indeed play a factor in keeping me around, but ultimately time and circumstance is what determines when, how, and where I decide to punch in my bus ticket. At the minimum, SaSu helps me relax a bit which in turns helps me with my planning and eventual execution of my method. It also allows me to have some camaraderie which is helpful too.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No what keeps me alive is decades of brainwashing

Every thing gets saved to the brain as truth reality unless constantly challenged as false by the conscious mind

For example every thing I saw on tv YouTube movies media when I was a kid I thought was true

But now I know all that is false. Life is meaningless. Life is not good like they constantly say

Last edited:
Reactions: grauzone
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I feel you, this place is prolly the only one that doesn't make me feel like I'm completely worthless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and whywere
verdedefome

verdedefome

Oct 9, 2024
This forum is therapeutic in that it allows for open and non-judgmental discussion of things that trouble you, since suicide is generally ultra-taboo and something you have to keep to yourself, so it makes sense that it can "keep you alive".

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and whywere
Praying 4 a Miracle

Praying 4 a Miracle

Student
Sep 22, 2024
Yes, this forum is definitely keeping many people alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and nomoredolor
N

Natanael

Oct 13, 2024
I remember reading some studies that talked about suicidal people, many of them improved considerably simply because they had better and closer interactions with other people.

Feeling safe, understood and that you fit in considerably reduces the risk of suicide.

In a perfect world, therapy, friends and especially family should have this effect.

Complete loners or suicidal people who isolate themselves completely do not last very long.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Redacted24
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I originally came here to research the best CTB methods for me with every intention of leaving Earth.
But the longer I'm on this forum the better I feel. My life isn't as bad as some other people here & while I'm not actively ready to ctb right now I do believe that eventually I'll check out, just not right now🌹💔

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere