V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
It just feels like I'm being mocked.

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
do u think it's just cuz yr not used to be genuinely heard when vulnerable and open or?

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Sep 26, 2018
as opposed to?

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Sep 26, 2018
relatable. but yeah, not to be that person but what it sounds like is more like difficulties receiving those communications. like maybe ppl irl aren't as available as you deserve, but if they're trying to reach you, then that attempt is still, well. just what it is, an attempt (with all of its messiness and human errors). i think you could assign the same sort of thing to little reactions like hugs or cries. is it shorthand in lieu of like, a fullblown response? probs but who cares. i don't think it discounts ppl hearing u share yr pain and difficulties and making the active choice to say 'that's a bummer' and stuff. because while i wouldn't really do stuff like that (no shade to those of u who do), there really isn't anything there to gain. there's no clout here like 'oh dang, [username] sent a cry react to that post, the compassion' or expectations from them just to expressing that. and i mean. if there were trolls on this site, they'd be way better at mocking ppl than just using reacts that could be read as disingenuous. i'm not saying you can't feel unaffected by these things. i don't. but like, c'mon. as much as the world can be full of garbagey ppl, i at least look at this place as somewhere when i don't have to assign malice to where it isn't.

• Love
Reactions: Righttodie
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Because it's just words on a screen. Feels phony
Maybe you should spray paint the side of their car calling them a great big PHONY

Last edited: