V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
It happens to me a lot.

Reactions: Madame Psychosis, mediocre and Qdv
teotme

teotme

Oct 26, 2019
Already don't have anyone to talk to at length besides my immediate family.

Reactions: Qdv
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yep, also when I'm talking to other people sometimes, I can tell they aren't listening so that makes me just stop talking too. Until they are ready to talk about themselves again of course :ehh:

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Élégie
É

Élégie

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Yep, also when I'm talking to other people sometimes, I can tell they aren't listening so that makes me just stop talking too. Until they are ready to talk about themselves again of course :ehh:
This happens to me, too. It sucks. :notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I had not had a decent talk with anyone for years i live with my folks but most times its just good morning and good night. But never had full blown conversation in years mind just dont like chatting to anyone. I had people who i charted with and turn my words around and slack me of behind my back . So in the end i just keep quiet and just keep to my self better of that way.

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
It increasingly seems the majority of people want to talk about themselves, not realizing conversation should be a two way thing. It is not that I have no interest in saying anything much, but too often what I say falls on deaf ears and so I figure why even bother. Being an empathetic and caring listener is coming to be a liability as frequently others take advantage of that and go on a me, me , me , me, me rant. So why bother throwing pearls before swine? I'd rather read a book.

Reactions: mediocre and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It increasingly seems the majority of people want to talk about themselves, not realizing conversation should be a two way thing. It is not that I have no interest in saying anything much, but too often what I say falls on deaf ears and so I figure why even bother. Being an empathetic and caring listener is coming to be a liability as frequently others take advantage of that and go on a me, me , me , me, me rant. So why bother throwing pearls before swine? I'd rather read a book.
I know what you mean i have notes in the larst few years it all me me me and you get these me me me on YouTube Facebook and Twitter. And you get people following them like mindless sheep getting advice from these no it alls and know nothing . I am just waiting for the day when all this technology stops working thes young ones have no idear how to live with out they phones. You know kids are say now they dont need to go to school if they need to know sum thing they just look it up on they phones. Its a sad old world just glad i be gone when the shit hits the fan one of these days.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I would reply to this but...

:blarg:

Reactions: mediocre