• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
All my life I have struggled with energy and motivation. Throughout my childhood I didn't even brush my teeth regularly. Now I do, but I still struggle with it. Even that's a big accomplishment for me. I make all these plans that make a lot of sense except they don't because I'm incapable of following through on anything. I don't even have the energy to do simple things that I enjoy like watching a movie or something. It doesn't matter how much free time I have, I spend it all doing essentially nothing. It's just so painful to feel incapable of anything. Particularly so in a world that constantly expects things from me.

silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
I think genetic and your childhood plays a major role how your personality is shaped.
It's all interrelated and correlated for example if you were depressed in your childhood and didn't even know that it would have probably manifested itself in lack of energy and motivation.
Don't forget human body is a very complicated machine and any malfunction would have its signs and symptoms and if not treated would only get worse with time.

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
All my life I have struggled with energy and motivation. Throughout my childhood I didn't even brush my teeth regularly. Now I do, but I still struggle with it. Even that's a big accomplishment for me. I make all these plans that make a lot of sense except they don't because I'm incapable of following through on anything. I don't even have the energy to do simple things that I enjoy like watching a movie or something. It doesn't matter how much free time I have, I spend it all doing essentially nothing. It's just so painful to feel incapable of anything. Particularly so in a world that constantly expects things from me.
Same here... When i was young i did not realize that I did not have both the energy to make the boat move and to repair the leaks.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
yeah that's one of my symptoms. I tried my entire life, using SHEER FORCE.
is not enough. they say "you don't need motivation bro" and it's somewhat true but when you start a project eventually you get some momentum and enjoyment. but what if you get none? there's no point.

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Yes. I've left my job and have not left my bed in 10 days. It's tiring not having energy to do anything.
That's true! It really is tiring to not have energy.

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I feel tired even moving from one couch to another. Meanwhile everyone around me is so full of energy- always talking, going out, stuff like that. Life is exhausting, i cannot do this for 30 more years.

timetosaygoodbye

timetosaygoodbye

i love dandelions
Apr 27, 2024
that's literally what im going through too. i have chronic fatigue and it's really sickening. i hate feeling too tired to do anything, even going to sleep. i tend to stay awake until im extremely tired because i feel like im too tired to take the decision to sleep...? i dont even know anymore.
i really hope we're set free off this someday.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Particularly so in a world that constantly expects things from me.
this. it's hard to enjoy resting when you know your rest is gonna have a cutoff time and it's soon. it's hard to enjoy resting when just being in your body exhausts you. when it takes effort to brush my teeth or some other self-care task and i do it, i can appreciate that i took the time and effort to do it and be somewhat content with myself - and that took internalising from other people saying it's ok to find things hard - but i cannot relate to people around me making big plans on projects or places to go; i just want it to be over.

Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
Yes, every single day i wake up with no motivation to do anything, i have to force myself to do basic activities like taking a shower or getting out of bed

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I have Parkinson's and extreme RLS, and now likely ME/CFS. My last shower was 2 weeks ago and a month before that. I used to run 8 miles every other day. I used to go to the gym at 5:30am, work all day, and go do things in the evening like take classes. Now just getting out of bed to take a dump or heat up a tv dinner is a monumental task. The weather is warming up and I'm starting to stink. Nobody will prescribe me stimulants because I'm already on 3 controlled substances. Fucking assholes.

skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
I had to force myself to get on my computer today, been rotting in bed all month. I have zero motivation or drive and it's very frustrating. I'm lazy and don't keep up on my hygiene when I don't have to leave the house and sometimes it goes on for days and days. I don't do anything outside of laying in bed scrolling on my phone. I could sleep the rest of my life, as long as I could dream I would be happy.

Reactions: real human being
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Thyroid

L-tyrosine and sea iodine pills, 2 main supplements for the thyroid
increase fat and protein

fat is for your adrenals and protein your thyroid
however you can get adrenal fatigue and overwork your thyroid

like there a people where you make eggs then you put a stick of butter on it, it is good. I make chickpeas and then put a stick of butter in it, organic butter, you're energy goes up
you need cholesterol and at also lowers cortisol, I think hyperthyroidism is you made too much cortisol from stress whereas fat lowers cortisol and then your system can rebalance

or brown whole grain rice, throw a whole stick of butter in it, it is good, and it will decrease stress and give you energy, and it is not bad for you like people say, humans evolved from animal fat, it is propaganda.

Females especially are going low fat and messing up their body I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Mostly for other reasons, but it contributes to the sense of hopelessness I feel.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Thyroid

L-tyrosine and sea iodine pills, 2 main supplements for the thyroid
increase fat and protein

fat is for your adrenals and protein your thyroid
however you can get adrenal fatigue and overwork your thyroid

like there a people where you make eggs then you put a stick of butter on it, it is good. I make chickpeas and then put a stick of butter in it, organic butter, you're energy goes up
you need cholesterol and at also lowers cortisol, I think hyperthyroidism is you made too much cortisol from stress whereas fat lowers cortisol and then your system can rebalance

or brown whole grain rice, throw a whole stick of butter in it, it is good, and it will decrease stress and give you energy, and it is not bad for you like people say, humans evolved from animal fat, it is propaganda.

Females especially are going low fat and messing up their body I think.

Everything is better with butter