• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I really am. Only the peace of non-existence can take away my tiredness, all that comforts me is the thought of being eternally unaware, I'd be so glad to finally cease existing. In my case I really wish I never existed more than anything, existing as a human is such a torturous and futile burden with death being the one escape. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've been tired of life since day 1 and I'm still tired. I just wish to be dead

Reactions: sserafim
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
Yes, iam so fucking tired. I hope things will be alright one day. Iam really hoping for better days.
Have a nice day, wish you the best.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yes, iam so fucking tired. I hope things will be alright one day. Iam really hoping for better days.
Have a nice day, wish you the best.
Same tbh and wish you the best too.

Reactions: hot
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I think almost all of us here are tired.

The best thing is that I am a young person.
I haven't achieved anything in my life, I haven't done anything in my life, I haven't achieved any goal, and I'm still tired.
I feel a bit like I've run a killer marathon.
I am tired of the senselessness of the current reality.
I can't find any motivation, so maybe that's the problem.

My slow vegetation that will last until my coming death.
It will be a pitiful end.
I have to come to terms with the fact that I will not conquer the world and I will die as a nobody ;).

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and demuic
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Yes I'm so tired of everything. Tired of waking up and having to brush my teeth everyday, thinking of what to eat, cleaning, oh I'm tired of thinking what else to list out here as well. Maybe I could take some rest, but there's no taking a rest for these things. One day the work will pile up so much I won't even have the energy to ctb.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yes I'm so tired of everything. Tired of waking up and having to brush my teeth everyday, thinking of what to eat, cleaning, oh I'm tired of thinking what else to list out here as well. Maybe I could take some rest, but there's no taking a rest for these things. One day the work will pile up so much I won't even have the energy to ctb.
I feel that. My hair dirty bc I'm too tired to shower. Honestly, if I had no ppl around me to help me with chores my place would be very dirty too bc I have no energy to do anything rn.

Reactions: foreverfalling