• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
Please help I don't want to go to hell please people who believe please pray for me that I go to heaven does anyone else feel scared they'll got to hell? Only reason I'm still here

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: escape_from_hell, Raindancer, Pomegranate and 3 others
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I said it before and I'll say it again, whatever hell awaits us it can't be much worse than this place we are living in.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, untothedepths, Pomegranate and 9 others
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
I said it before and I'll say it again, whatever hell awaits us it can't be much worse than this place we are living in.

But I want peace not just something else that's bad

Reactions: Eudaimonic, Pomegranate, Shunya and 1 other person
quietandsad113

quietandsad113

May 1, 2024
I am but rather go now then later in life with the possibility of making mistakes

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forveleth
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am already in hell. Life and this Earth is hell

But I will pray for you to go to heaven my friend

Reactions: DeathWish3301, Pomegranate, Shunya and 4 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
My parents are baptized, which means they're going to heaven, if heaven exists.

If hell exists, I would gladly be punished for all of eternity just so that I don't have to be with my parents.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: angel31, Crinia99, untothedepths and 3 others
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024

I agree but hell could hold something even worse that's unfathomable for us right now I want to be at peace thank you so much
I am but rather go now then later in life with the possibility of making mistakes
I've already made so many

Reactions: Pomegranate, Praestat_Mori and iloverachel
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
There is no hell. You're going here.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Papa Shinai

Papa Shinai

Feb 2, 2024
Do not worry, religion is man-made.

Reactions: Disappointered, pthnrdnojvsc, untothedepths and 5 others
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
  • Yay!
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Pomegranate, sserafim and 2 others
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
With many gods and different hell myths tied to different religions, chances of you believing in the correct one are slim.

Welcome to hell everybody !

• Aww..
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Disappointered, untothedepths and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
We are in hell right now

• Aww..
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Disappointered, untothedepths and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, I'm not afraid of hell. Hell is here already for many of us and for various personal reasons.

Heaven and hell were invented by human made religions to make the people fearful and as a result easier controllable.

Reactions: sserafim, leadhoncho and Mi Mi
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
No, I'm not afraid of hell. Hell is here already for many of us and for various personal reasons.

Heaven and hell were invented by human made religions to make the people fearful and as a result easier controllable.
Truth is no one alive knows if heaven or hell is real but don't speak down. On others beliefs
We are in hell right now
yeah but could always be worse don't want to experience that

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Crinia99 and Praestat_Mori
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Yes, I'm scared I'll go to hell and it is one of the factors stopping me going through with it, however sometimes I get to the point that I'm so desperate I'd take the risk and hope for God's mercy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crinia99, Pomegranate, SADw0rld and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Truth is no one alive knows if heaven or hell is real but don't speak down. On others beliefs
I'm sorry if my post was misunderstood. I should have added, that this is what I believe. Everyone is ofc free to believe whatever they want. No judgement here.

In fact nobody knows what comes after death.

Reactions: tonyteabag, Pomegranate, Shunya and 1 other person
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
If you're afraid of hell, it's because you're not ready.

Reactions: DeathWish3301, Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
Yeah, and reincarnation. Like no thank you one life is enough.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
I'm sorry to see so many giving you the simple answer "can't be any worse than life!"

Rule 1: it can ALWAYS get worse.

So I understand your fear. It's what kept me from going through with ctb when I was 12 - I was raised a staunch believer. I don't believe anymore, so that issue has passed.

I've also spent a good deal of time contemplating this: if heaven and hell are real, the criteria is not clear at all. You could live the best life possible and still come up short of God's expectations and wind up in hell. If God exists you're at his mercy for torment no matter what you do.

• Aww..
Reactions: escape_from_hell, Crinia99, untothedepths and 5 others
L

leadhoncho

Apr 15, 2024
I was raised semi Christian, so I get what you mean, I guess to me it doesn't make sense that ctb puts you in the same hell as people like hitler when its mostly a victimless crime. Hell is also based on human morals, which changes a lot over time, so it doesn't make sense for it to exist at all. I'm also already a queer lol so I'm going to hell either way

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pomegranate, Hunterer and Praestat_Mori
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
That's one of my biggest fears too. I was born into a Christian family and I was always told that people who take their own lives are condemned to suffer in Hell, but I believe that doesn't make any sense. In the biblical context, God gave us free will, and no one asked to be born, neither me nor you who are reading this, and therefore, we have the right to do whatever we want with our own lives based on this free will. Anyway, I really hope that there is no Hell and that this is just an invention of men, and I also hope that I don't reincarnate with a worse life than I already have, like being born with health problems or anything that prevents me from trying ctb again...

Anyway, some believe and others don't. No one knows the absolute truth, we will only know something the day we are dead, and if there is nothing after death, we will not know that we are dead nor that we were ever alive, after all, we will be erased from existence.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pomegranate
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
How could someone physically hold you somewhere in hell if you don't have a body?

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
There is no such thing as a soul or a spirit. There is no heaven or hell. You will be going to the same place when you die as you came from before you were born. If you are a Christian you better hope you do not go to heaven because the god of the bible is pure evil as proven by his acts.

Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024

@iloverachel @AnxietyHangover
I think you should be careful in assuming that life amongst the living is the worst it could get. Hell (if it existed) could easily be worse than life on earth and simply make it the least worst option.

I don't believe in hell for the most part but what I do fear is that once you're dead, if you do go somewhere even worse then you'll be suffering even more and possibly incapable of escaping. You wrote on your suicide note that you're happier dead etc but imagine if the opposite were true despite prayers at your funeral to take you to heaven. Ideally I'd prefer to believe that religion (of which heaven, purgatory and hell are a part of) is just a human construct that has no basis more tangible than fiction. But we do what we must if we feel we have to end our life.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Frowny

Frowny

Feb 12, 2024
I'm sorry if my post was misunderstood. I should have added, that this is what I believe. Everyone is ofc free to believe whatever they want. No judgement here.

In fact nobody knows what comes after death.
Sorry I'm sensitive

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate, divinemistress36 and Praestat_Mori
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Yes, but I'm more scared of living

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I was brought up catholic (but I'm a mixed runt ethic wise - Polish Jewish, Sicilian (which has been invaded by Arabs, Spaniards, etc over its history) but going to church every Sunday and asking some cringe questions to the people there that they COULDNT answer just went to show how much people are like sheep.

It's no surprise that people will blow themselves up in the name of some religions.

You should really ask - if it's something why are we living in a place where the most fucked up shit is happening? Seems pretty comical to me.

Planes into buildings, suicide bombers, corrupt corporations and politicians, pedophiles, animal abusers, economic greed, resource hoarding, military power, genetic fuck up, cancer, disabilities, tornados, tsunamis, thunder storms, rapists, liars, cheats, killers, etc to infinity.

I think we are already in hell personally.
That's one of my biggest fears too. I was born into a Christian family and I was always told that people who take their own lives are condemned to suffer in Hell, but I believe that doesn't make any sense. In the biblical context, God gave us free will, and no one asked to be born, neither me nor you who are reading this, and therefore, we have the right to do whatever we want with our own lives based on this free will. Anyway, I really hope that there is no Hell and that this is just an invention of men, and I also hope that I don't reincarnate with a worse life than I already have, like being born with health problems or anything that prevents me from trying ctb again...

Anyway, some believe and others don't. No one knows the absolute truth, we will only know something the day we are dead, and if there is nothing after death, we will not know that we are dead nor that we were ever alive, after all, we will be erased from existence.
Religion sounds so nice. If your life is constant pain and you want the pain to stop - if you do it you go to hell. lol.

So tolerant and understanding

By the way - this is British sarcasm.

Last edited:
Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
Like many here, I'm scared of going to hell after death. I get some consolation from the fact that there are so many possibilities for what comes after death, it's pointless to try to do something about it. After all, at some point, we will lose control of our bodies. But that's also terrifying: if a higher power has control over everything in this physical world, what are their intentions? They could decide to make me their eternal torture toy.

I don't know if suicide would change anything. There are so many people telling each other they will go to hell that it seems like suicide is insignificant. There is also no way of knowing for sure anything about existence. As @derpyderpins says, we could lead the most ethically sound lives, cure all diseases, get the whole of Africa and Asia out of poverty, end crime once and for all, but in the afterlife, you might meet a god who would be sorely disappointed in you. We are not administrators of this world, we're merely the guest users.

I don't know why I'm here. I don't know what will follow my death. All I know is that it's painful to continue living in this particular version of life. I really don't want to die, I hope to live a long and fulfilling life in this tiny drop of time that I get to be alive. It's a Greek tragedy that in this infinitesimal accident called intelligent life, I'm forced to endure a sad and painful life with diminished prospects of improvement. Maybe it would've been better to have never existed at all than to live this life. I hope not.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, derpyderpins and annointed_towers
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
If you're religious or came from a religious background, it makes sense for it to be a very terrifying concept to you.

I was raised Presbyterian -- Baptized as an infant, did Sunday school and service, and even youth group for a while. Stopped believing in God and religion around 15/16 ish.

I'm agnostic, and find it highly unlikely that God, or the dimensions of Heaven and Hell exist. I'm only human, and won't know for sure until I'm gone. But I find it to be very, very unlikely.

I think the concept is used to scare you into submission, and has been used on society for hundreds and hundreds of years. It's easier to control the morality of society at large if you convince them they'll suffer for eternity if you go against the "rules". Its also easier to take their money. You have to take into consideration that the church was an absolutely massive entity that held a ridiculous amount of power for a very long time.

You could ask yourself why religious people wear their seat belts when driving or bother to look when they cross the road. It's because even they are unsure if Heaven is real; whether they admit it or not.

Some sects of non-denominational Christianity believe in the concept of "eternal salvation", meaning you'll go to Heaven regardless of your sins. Others don't share that concept. Jehovah's Witnesses believe only a certain number of people will be allowed into heaven, the rest will suffer rapture. The reason there are so many types and variations of Christianity is because they vary on what they believe in, in terms of details.

I've also heard that there are different interpretation that were found, recently. Whereas Hell is not literal fire and suffering, it is just living with the absence of God, simply meaning non existence.

There are also hundreds or religions. You only believe in one because it's what you were raised and indoctrinated to believe.

Look up Bill Burr's act on religion from his comedy special "I'm Sorry You Feel That Way". He goes over all this in a down to Earth and hilarious way.

TL;DR: You shouldn't worry about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Please help I don't want to go to hell please people who believe please pray for me that I go to heaven does anyone else feel scared they'll got to hell? Only reason I'm still here
Heaven and hell are not destinations, they are a state of mind.

The kingdom of heaven walks the earth, but the believers are too blind to see it.

If your life was pleasant and full of riches you would say "this is heaven". And if your life is full of misery and pain you would say "this is hell". It's perspective.

For those that believe in the Christian teachings, Jesus is in heaven, seated at the right hand of the Father (Creator). But Jesus is also in all our hearts, which means heaven is within all of us.

If you could take a potato and shape it into a human with your hands we would call you The Creator, but that's exactly what happens when you eat that potato. We all hold the power of the Creator inside of us, which is how Jesus can be seated next to them within you.

Be well on your journey.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Crinia99 and divinemistress36