• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
not sure yet
still waiting for some news

not a very reliable or good method and will probably result in a slow painful death (3 to 6 hours, edit: or over 24 to 48 hours at most), multiple organ failure, seizures, and/or a coma, and psychosis

I am hoping that if this happens that I will be given a lot of sedatives and opiates and good basic end of life care with no recovery goal

since it would be suspicious if I request for my PCP to sign a DNR form with me being young with no health issues or terminal illnesses

many naproxen 500mg pills + many Iron 85mg supplements

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Potentially, I'm more comfortable with taking my time to die (February to April has been the worst of my anxiety coming out but as of today I'm prepared to feel more comfortable to die, I could have handed in meds + SN to my mental health team today but have talked myself out of it)

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
God and heaven I hope so, especially seeing as I have a bday in 4weeks and I don't want another year added to my death date to let it be known that I lived for that many years like this before doing something about it. I'm very limited so propranol or benadryl OD. Gun if Im able to pull it off would be ideal. My grandmother's bday is 8 days after mine so that's kind of cruel. I hope to be off this site asap but there's still so much to do and figure out. I've slept the majority of the week so that's my pace yet I literally have a mountain's worth of work to do before I can even figure out how with my more than limited means and limited area.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I don't know when I'll use the Nitrogen--All I know is, between feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, I feel totally defeated

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Jumping off a bridge once my partner contacts me again. I don't know where she went haven't heard from her since last month.

F

Fantasy22

May 10, 2024
When I can find how to get anything, SN or N. I'm not particular. if I can't find a source soon I'll just wing it some other way. Can't stand waiting any longer then this month

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
Thata the plan but whether I succeed or not is another story. Gonna try hanging.

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Maybe not this month but definitely before the 12th of June if I'm not sectioned before then.
Barium Carbonate method and possibly jumping or car crash