• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
I don't get anything from it anymore. I haven't watched anything in months. I read sometimes but I can't really devote myself to a whole book. Maybe if I switched to paperback. Reading on my phone strains my eyes.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
What is there to watch, or play for that matter? 🤔

There are very little content, if you compare it to before the covid pandemic. Before that, I never had problems digging up content i could watch or play that i actually enjoyed.

So no. I don't watch it anymore. It's very little.

Reactions: Ares
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
What is there to watch, or play for that matter? 🤔

There are very little content, if you compare it to before the covid pandemic. Before that, I never had problems digging up content i could watch or play that i actually enjoyed.
Everything is derivative now. Same plot over and over AHHHHH

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
I try to watch stuff to kill the time but after having severe Anhedonia for 4 months straight it feels really pointless watching anything. I used to really like some shoes and now it's like all the magic has gone.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
I try to watch stuff to kill the time but after having severe Anhedonia for 4 months straight it feels really pointless watching anything. I used to really like some shoes and now it's like all the magic has gone.
What do you do instead?

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I do nothing. I don't have any social media other than SaSu. Not even youtube. I don't really read anything that isn't beneficial to me anymore, so no enjoyment in that. I don't play video games. I don't watch shows. It's just me, schoolwork, and my hatred.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I stopped watching TV shows and movies a few years ago, just couldn't be bothered anymore.

• Hugs
J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Occasionally I'll find a good movie (online or from the library), the TV is pretty pointless these days, especially the news!. Do a lot of walking, running, still enjoy listening to music.

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
All I mainly watch now is YouTube, but I can enjoy a movie once in a while depending on what it is. I haven't read a book since middle school. I really don't do... anything. My day is wake up ---> go to sleep ---> wake up ---> go on phone ---> eat ---> go on phone ---> go to sleep. I like listening to music at least.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I watch a movie once in a while, TV I don't watch. It doesn't really do anything for me.