• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
@Angst Filled Fuck Up I'm just joking please don't fight me :(

It's a way to let someone know that they appreciate the knowledge shared in my eyes. The other way to do that would be to engage in conversation about the topic which isn't always possible or necessary.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i use it more for others rather than the op, like i put an informative reaction to something to say "this was informative so if you see this reaction and havent read what they said you probably should" or smthn like that, but ig its also a way of saying "thank you for the info it was helpful" to the op, ive never considered it sarcastically or mean spiritedly. the thumbs up is more for when i agree with smthn or i like what someone said like for example an opinion, which to me is different than smthn informative or factual. ive said informative too much now it doesnt feel like a word lol

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I use informative as an "Ah. I see." Or "Ah. I Understand." It's a better alternative to devoting the energy for a well thought out, descriptive, intensive reply. I run out of mental bandwidth incredibly quickly. Sorry!! ^^

Although.... now that you mention it, sarcasm with it would be kind of sly. Ahaha!!

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I think you're reading too much into it, just means something was informative. I use it for that purpose, why use a thumbs up for informative if there is a reaction called "informative"

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not at all. I think you may be reading too much into it.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I just interpret that reaction for what it is, something that's used to indicate when some finds a post informative. I think you are reading too much into it.