Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Anyone else here who's grades or overall performance has sunken rapidly, since they're planning to die anyways? It's a spiral really, I have been planning to CTB even before starting my schooling at my current employer and thus never put in as much effort as I really should. I'm literally writing an important exam on Wednesday and have barely learned for it at all, because I just don't see the point. Even if my plans to CTB with my CTB partner should fail, I think I should just enjoy the little bit of life that I have left before showing life the middle finger by attempting to end it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eridanos and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm over a decade behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, soakmeinbleach and Majin K.
Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
I have always lived with plans to CBT and it's part of my depression and depression has crippled me and ruined my life so yeah...

Reactions: soakmeinbleach
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I have always lived with plans to CBT and it's part of my depression and depression has crippled me and ruined my life so yeah...
You're still here though, what's keeping you from it? Sounds like you've been planning to do it for years now.

Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
You're still here though, what's keeping you from it? Sounds like you've been planning to do it for years now.
Mainly my dad he's very caring and loving for me. I don't want him to suffer so i have to be absolutely sure i tried everything i can to make my life manageable. I feel guilt that's what has prevented me of doing it up till now. Having said that i want to have the means to CTB available so that's why I'm still in the process of getting my nitrogen scuba setup. I feel my life expectancy is not much more than a year now.

Last edited:
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Mainly my dad he's very caring and loving for me. I don't want him to suffer so i have to be absolutely sure i tried everything i can to make my life manageable. I feel guilt that's what has prevented me of doing it up till now. Having said that i want to have the means to CTB available so that's why I'm still in the process of getting my nitrogen scuba setup. I feel my life expectancy is not much more than a year now.
Hahahaha in a way my dad is part of the reason why I want to die. I mean I really don't want to do this for the sake of my mother and little brother, but I've concluded that suffering for the sake of others is foolish behavior. Catching the bus is something I need to do for myself.

Proto

Proto

Student
Jan 21, 2020
Hahahaha in a way my dad is part of the reason why I want to die. I mean I really don't want to do this for the sake of my mother and little brother, but I've concluded that suffering for the sake of others is foolish behavior. Catching the bus is something I need to do for myself.
Yeah well i'm still a bit conflicted about it and willing to try microdosing shrooms, already tried a list of medications... Thinking of doing ayahuasca as well. My problems have always been mental not physical. But i believe that i will end my life myself sooner or later regardless, just trying to get the life expectation up. Also i'm open about my problems with my family, when i told them they knew and always expected it. But they are supportive and that's what matters.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I quit my job and stopped paying bills because I was that convinced and set on killing myself.

Reactions: Majin K.