• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Are you introverted/shut in?

• Total voters
sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
When I was younger I preferred to be alone, mostly due to the fact I found it difficult to talk to people my age. However, I didn't mind the occasional outing or hang out with my classmates during class. But now that I'm older, I hate going outside unless it's for class. When I go to get groceries, I feel as if everyone judges me. Whenever I have to get past someone, I apologize quietly and get away quickly.

In class, I keep my head down and try not to make eye contact with anyone. I get anxious speaking to people, even those I know. Even my own family. During Winter I hid under my covers for up to 14 hours a day, only leaving to use the bathroom or waiting until late in the night to get on my PC. If I could I would stay in my room for the rest of my life, as sad as that sounds.​

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I was always shy, but I used to be more outgoing and bubbly when I was younger. Then I started to become more closed off in middle school, but I still managed to make a good amount of friends and aquintances. Then in high school I started to become a shut in. The pandemic didn't help much either.

EmptyHeaded

EmptyHeaded

Experienced
Jan 24, 2024
When I was younger I preferred to be alone, mostly due to the fact I found it difficult to talk to people my age. However, I didn't mind the occasional outing or hang out with my classmates during class. But now that I'm older, I hate going outside unless it's for class. When I go to get groceries, I feel as if everyone judges me. Whenever I have to get past someone, I apologize quietly and get away quickly.

In class, I keep my head down and try not to make eye contact with anyone. I get anxious speaking to people, even those I know. Even my own family. During Winter I hid under my covers for up to 14 hours a day, only leaving to use the bathroom or waiting until late in the night to get on my PC. If I could I would stay in my room for the rest of my life, as sad as that sounds.​
It's the same for me, minus the anxiety.

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm extremely introverted but not a shut-in, I start going crazy if I have to stay in my apartment for more than a few hours.

Reactions: marchshift
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've always been very introverted personally and preferred to be alone but of course I've never wanted to exist at all, I'm not meant for something so undesirable as existence. Simply being around others has always been tiring for me.

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
I have an extreme form of emetophobia along with ocd which means i live life like a zombie apocalypse film.
The outside is the enemy, theres norovirus, people are riddled with disease and will infect me. Anything coming from "the outside" is dowsed in a extra strong bleach solution including myself if i acidentally touch something i shouldnt.
The benefit is being so isolated keeps some of the more troubling parts of my bpd under control, no people, no problems.
Just impulsivity at home where i cant do much damage except get into debt

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I'm very introverted too, I have been that way since I was little and it just kept getting worse with age. I'm really awkward around others and communicating is difficult for me. Whenever I talk to somone, I almost always have to repeat myself because the other person never understands what I said at first. I also often get overwhelmed with emotions after having a conversation with someone. So yeah, I much prefer being by myself and alone.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Yes général social phobia+++++

Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
I've always been very introverted and awkward, i hate being around people cause i never know how to talk to them so i prefer to be alone, sometimes even being around my family makes me uncomfortable