Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Here's one. I even made this my signature so that people don't get confused.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I've been diagnosed with agoraphobia, anhedonia and major depressive disorder (that was over a decade ago though. They're trying to diagnose me again). I mean personally from my perceptive I don't know how someone can't be depressed. There's so much suffering going on in the world. It's suffocating and nauseating.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, wxtyubidi7y and 3 others
DreamsofDeath

DreamsofDeath

Fear of crashing and not coming back
Oct 18, 2018
I've never been diagnosed with a mental illness although I've never seen anyone about one but know there is plenty broken in me; I'm not mentally "right", whatever right might be.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
A

Aris.NecroLight

Oct 14, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if these "shiny happy people" are the ones who are really sick. How do they function in this insanity preaching that life is a positive. Sounds like a delusional disorder on their part.

I thought the same so many times... I still do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, worldexploder and 1 other person
ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
Last time I saw a psyche was a decade ago, and I hated it. There's nothing less enjoyable than sitting in a stuffy office, being mentally prodded and poked by someone who's constantly analyzing and dissecting everything you say and do. Personally, I've never understood how people could pay for the displeasure. In any case, apparently I have GAD, although that honestly seems like a cop out diagnosis.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Schopenhauer and 1 other person
M

Miro

Oct 17, 2018
I do have mental illness. It keeps the doctors employed and the drug companies in business.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv, lv-gras and 1 other person
miauimon

miauimon

Oct 16, 2018
Well I am suicidal but I don't have a mental illness. I just have unhealthy patterns that started in my past that I have to work out through therapy. My circumstances make me suicidal.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Schopenhauer