RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
i think it illegal over there

tbh i lied again its way more than 1 litre plus coke and mdma and a bit of speed here and there helps me cope with all the shit going on and yes booze enhances the effects of ghb and makes it stronger im not worried about building a tolerance i havnt touched the stuff since my last od plus my next attempt im doing a full 200ml of the stuff along with sn and a noose around my neck

im aware of the enhancing effect since both alcohol and bdo work in similar ways

however if you drink alcohol regulary you built up a certain tolerance over time for alcohol..i wonder if that also affects bdo?

wish you best of luck whatever you choose to do

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
im aware of the enhancing effect since both alcohol and bdo work in similar ways

however if you drink alcohol regulary you built up a certain tolerance over time for alcohol..i wonder if that also affects bdo?

wish you best of luck whatever you choose to do
oh im not sure maybe though might explain why 60ml of the stuff didnt kill me even though 10-20ml is lethal but i cant see my new method failing in anyway should be quick and painless which is better than i deserve

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
i think it illegal over there

tbh i lied again its way more than 1 litre plus coke and mdma and a bit of speed here and there helps me cope with all the shit going on and yes booze enhances the effects of ghb and makes it stronger im not worried about building a tolerance i havnt touched the stuff since my last od plus my next attempt im doing a full 200ml of the stuff along with sn and a noose around my neck
Surely the risk of vomiting is increased with so many different substances?

Reactions: crova and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
oh im not sure maybe though might explain why 60ml of the stuff didnt kill me even though 10-20ml is lethal but i cant see my new method failing in anyway should be quick and painless which is better than i deserve

the main problem is vomiting i think

bdo raises the dopamin lvl which increases likelyhood of vomiting

a lot of people who died of this applied it rectal which isnt exactly the most dignified way to go but at least minimize the risk of vommiting

but for your method it doesnt really matter

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
What kind of treatment did they provide?

Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
the main problem is vomiting i think

bdo raises the dopamin lvl which increases likelyhood of vomiting

a lot of people who died of this applied it rectal which isnt exactly the most dignified way to go but at least minimize the risk of vommiting

but for your method it doesnt really matter
ill be taking meto anyway dont want to be puking in my last moments

Toenditall

Toenditall

Nov 10, 2018
What kind of treatment did they provide?
i had 2 canulas in one per hand with a drip on one and other drugs going in the other i got told they gave me a few things while i was out but i dont know what they gave me

Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Got 1-4 from ebay germany was cheap, had taste of it, warm as soon as it touched my tongue, soapy, taste slighlty bitter

Attachments

• 15496753668162734353577175052134.jpg
    15496753668162734353577175052134.jpg
    878.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Reactions: dysfunctional and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Got 1-4 from ebay gernany was cheap, had taste of it has like a warn soapy taste slighlty bitter
Doesn't seem too bad. But I'm in the US, so I can't get it easily.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
i cant see my new method failing in anyway should be quick and painless which is better than i deserve
You absolutely deserve a painless death.

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I can't help but think about a toe when I read that username. Usually it's just one big toe sticking out. In my head, of course. I can picture anything anytime whether I want to or not. I'd like to picture nothing at all, but there's only one way to do that.

Reactions: Toenditall and Johnnythefox
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
I had to lie to get discharged told them I made a horrible mistake and wouldn't do it again lmao I'm going next week so hay ho

Is that all it took to get right out after admitting to them that you tried to top yourself? I thought they forced people to stay in their psych wards in such circumstances. You were lucky.

sadgalgigi

sadgalgigi

good-bye
Feb 8, 2019
is there any crosstolerance between alcohol and ghb /bdo?

both are downers..

same method?

also same question here: what about tolerance?

Mixing GHB and alcohol is deadly, its very easy to OD on GHB if the presence of alcohol is high. From what I know, there have been a lot of deaths here in Australia from mixing the two

Reactions: crova
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

Nov 20, 2018
Mixing GHB and alcohol is deadly, its very easy to OD on GHB if the presence of alcohol is high. From what I know, there have been a lot of deaths here in Australia from mixing the two

this is not exactly what i meant

look at my comment #31