• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
If one were to buy SN from a chemical supply store, what items could be paired with it to make it seem like a not-ctb purchase? Are there any substances commonly used along with SN?

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
It's a chemical supply storeā€¦.I think there are a few other chemicals which can kill you except in more painful ways. Might not be any different. I'd say just buy the SN.

Reactions: counting-out-time
CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah that might be best - Although if a physical store existed where you can walk in and buy with cash, then would it be better than ordering online?
Pros: it can't really be tracked, while ordering requires adress, phone number, card data
Cons: probably more suspicious

A

almostdone

Oct 5, 2022
I ordered from a chemical supply store, didn't buy anything else with it, and they shipped it no problem. I don't know a lot about chemistry, but I would probably be more worried about buying multiple chemicals and unexpectedly having the combo be commonly used for explosives or drugs or something.

Reactions: makethepainstop
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Maybe google a scientific experiment with sn, buy the other stuff required for the most popular one?

Buy a gun & duct tape. That should make SN look innocent šŸ˜…

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Why I am shocked at your lack of imagination. If you want to with a computer and a good printer, you can create a false narrative as to who will be getting the product. Say making letterhead with the name of some fictional entity. Why you could even gin up some pictures of your non existent entities office with photo shop. You could make appear that you are a department head in your bogus institute or company. Naturally you would want it to look like, you are making the purchase of sn for a small company or enterprise. You could have to create an email account with the name of your phony entity.... Ok liars class dismissed for the day.

denix66

denix66

Sep 9, 2022
Within the Schengen Area... There are countries where the sale of SN has no restrictions... Even the same SN manufactured in Germany that requires company identification for its sale... That same SN manufactured in the same German laboratory is imported and sold without restrictions in other Schengen countries

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
SN is not illegal. At least it is not, yet.

Reactions: emgrl
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
anyways i bought it without anything else and it arrived the next day with no issues
Well, it's all good then, isn't it? Congratulations. Is there a real hurry to ctb? It must be somewhat comforting to know you have the means, if and when that time ever arrives.

CarpeJugulum

CarpeJugulum

GNU Pterry
Jun 28, 2022
Well, it's all good then, isn't it? Congratulations. Is there a real hurry to ctb? It must be somewhat comforting to know you have the means, if and when that time ever arrives.
not really in a hurry but good to have the option available

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
not really in a hurry but good to have the option available
I can imagine it is. I'm working towards that, too, but my method is going to be CO, which requires a little more work, study, testing, experimentation, etc. Once I have all that down, I hope to have a similar feeling knowing that I can leave whenever I want.