• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Right now I don't feel like doing shot unless it has something do to with video making. I have no motivation for anything else other than recording, editing, making thumbnails, and making shorts. Nothing outside of that intrest me.

• Love
Reactions: hikaru13, ChronicPainExistent and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Guitar is fun, I work out here and there

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Changedmymind, ChronicPainExistent and 2 others
A

Aloneandinpain

Student
Dec 25, 2023
Walking in nice places, especially in forests or by water

Reactions: Abandoned Character, ChronicPainExistent and VampQueen
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I'm currently working to get my ulm pilot license. I don't get to fly very often as it's expensive but it keeps me going, it's always nice up there

I don't know if it's really a hobby but I also enjoy some daily walks around the fields and train tracks to see the cows, horses, or just roam around the forest. It's not productive but definitely very calming.

Reactions: ChronicPainExistent and VampQueen
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Listen to music but recently it pushes me to suicide tho.

Reactions: mikgazer6, ChronicPainExistent and VampQueen
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
This doesn't really count, but I use relationships as a distraction. I don't have many people in my life, and I'd hold onto the people who stuck around. I know it's a grace that not everyone has, and I've learned how easily people can slip through my fingers.

Reactions: teniralc21, ChronicPainExistent and VampQueen
Flameboyant

Flameboyant

Jan 23, 2023
I collect dolls and draw. It helps a lot.

Reactions: ChronicPainExistent and VampQueen
R

ryba

Apr 13, 2024
swimming is good for me, but sometimes it's hard to get out the door.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
abstract drawings help calm my mind and photography is a lot of fun to me
20240624 024345 20240628 203101

• Love
Reactions: BojackHorseman, eatantz, lacrimosa and 4 others
S

slushy2

Aug 13, 2023
i have a certain character from a video game i really love. the thought that he would be proud of me, or that if i were dead i wouldn't be able to see him anymore, is really the only thing that makes me question wanting to die whatsoever. i know he's not real. i think if he were here with me i could actually be happy. i dont guess thats really a hobby but it helps me keep going

• Love
Reactions: BojackHorseman and VampQueen
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
abstract drawings help calm my mind and photography is a lot of fun to me
View attachment 144377View attachment 144378
So damn beautiful!!! Holy hell!!
i have a certain character from a video game i really love. the thought that he would be proud of me, or that if i were dead i wouldn't be able to see him anymore, is really the only thing that makes me question wanting to die whatsoever. i know he's not real. i think if he were here with me i could actually be happy. i dont guess thats really a hobby but it helps me keep going
So I actually feel somewhat similar. I absolutely love Inuyasha. I want to marry and be Inuyasha.

Someone who I loved, who has passed, noticed parallels between me and Inuyasha. I guess I subconsciously took some parts of his personality and made it apart of me on accident
Oops.

mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024
Listening to music keeps me going. There is an endless amount of music I have not heard yet. So much passion, ideas, and emotions to connect with. Logging what I listen to makes it possible to look back and see how much I have grown from being a dismissive idiot three years ago. Seeing my rating distribution chart take its shape is fun and each time I come across something that I love is always thrilling. Becoming active on websites has been great for finding people to explore music together with, even if we disagree sometimes and only talk about music. I've also formed a few long term online friends, people I can be personal and don't just have to talk about music with. After a few years I'm now getting close to hitting my 1,000th unique album and 100,000 total songs listened to! I feel I have generally become a more open minded person after starting this hobby

I've been getting into movies as well. All the listening has served as a good segue. Eventually I'd like to get into reading even though I haven't read a book in 7-8 years lol

Reactions: kunikuzushi
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i used to like rock climbing, tho ive sort of lost any pleasure i used to feel in that. all i have now is video games, anime, music... but even those are starting to feel slightly boring. all i can cling to now are my relationships in life. i feel lost and im losing hope. ive never felt more aimless in my life than i do now

Reactions: VampQueen
InigoDeux40

InigoDeux40

Under The Killing Moon
Jun 16, 2024
Junk Journalism, making my ouw stickers, letters and just writing and drawing whatever is on my mind. Literally my only goal right now is buy art supplies. I, finally, after several months I want to look for a job just to be able to afford for a expensive color set.

C

Changedmymind

May 21, 2024
Played guitar for many years, but not a single note this year. Planning on saving money for a new computer that can handle editing so I'd get some motivation back into playing and finally recording stuff. Meanwhile have done some crochet and built some medieval ring-armor pieces :D

Reactions: kunikuzushi
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
Definitely drawing, the process gives something to occupy your mind with and when the drawing is done you get a good feeling after looking at it and thinking "hey, I did that!"

Highly recommend, there's a lot of tutorials on YouTube

card1nal

card1nal

trying to find peace by whatever means possible :)
Jan 23, 2023
Writing, listening to music, or drawing!

But if I want to do something to keep my mind quiet specifically, I love sewing or doing puzzles while watching a show I've rewatched countless times.

H

hikaru13

memento mori
Jul 4, 2024
Right now I don't feel like doing shot unless it has something do to with video making. I have no motivation for anything else other than recording, editing, making thumbnails, and making shorts. Nothing outside of that intrest me.
Probably painting because it puts me into a state where I could just focus on which details i should add or which colour i should choose. It's the only time where I dont feel any worries.

angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
this sounds so silly but idc, roblox is lifefuel for me ^^

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, damienlerone03 and VampQueen
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
this sounds so silly but idc, but roblox is lifefuel for me ^^
Roblox is goated man. I'm 24 and I still play it. I remember playing it when I was a kid

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: eatantz, damienlerone03 and angryloli
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
this sounds so silly but idc, but roblox is lifefuel for me ^^
type shit, i fw roblox big time, its a banger. roblox will never get old for me

• Love
Reactions: angryloli and VampQueen
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
Doors goes fucking hard. I like puzzle and horror games. Mimic is ok to
SO REALLLLLLL, THESE GAMES ARE THE BESTTTT, i love horror and puzzle games on roblox, doors, mimic, apeirophobia, i've played them all🙏

• Love
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
Take walks and think about these important things. Work on problems in your head and then see if possible solutions are good after you get back to your place.
Sometimes one gets in a "loop" at the keyboard, being away from it can sometimes be freeing.
And get some dopamine going with regular walks.

Reactions: sometimesoon and Kavka
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Take walks and think about these important things. Work on problems in your head and then see if possible solutions are good after you get back to your place.
Sometimes one gets in a "loop" at the keyboard, being away from it can sometimes be freeing.
And get some dopamine going with regular walks.
Yeh weather around me has been in the high 80s and low 90s. Taking a walk is out if the question for me without a breeze flowing in.

I have been reading lately. Now im getting to place that anything that isn't reading or writing doesn't intrest me. Still feeling apathetic towards everything else.

I did contact and therapist in my area and have a consultation on Monday. Hopefully that goes well.

• Hugs
Reactions: CC123
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Dolls, customising dolls, collecting them and watching doll videos.

Playing roblox and other games and doing makeup

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Can I be nosy and ask who? I have two video game obsessions, Arthur Morgan and Geralt of Rivia.

Video games, anime, and my puppies are what keeps me going. Mainly my puppies.

J

Jabr0ni

Jun 27, 2024
Weird hobby that my depression is doing its best to stop me from continuing - skydiving.
Initially I just wanted to confront my ctb ideations and to have somewhat eye-to-eye with the freefall. For once in many, many years I felt free, even if it only lasted a few minutes. I only went once, but I can't stop thinking about the feeling and once I get out of this heavy episode, I will definitely go again and again.

Other than that - I love gardening! And since my increasing fear of going outside, I made a pretty neat indoor-gardening station and oh boy if that sparks something that could be compared to joy.

Recently I started painting with acrylics, because it was hard for me to visualise to my therapists what I struggle with and how I percieve my own psyche, so I just started painting and I can say that I was surprised with how liberating it is to paint something suuuuper super ugly, but mine.

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Watching shows/movies and playing video games is the best I can do hobby-wise. Consuming media while simultaneously consuming food is all I'm good for.