• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
Hi everyone!

I was curious to see if there is anyone here that makes music or beats. I've been a producer for a while now and I'd like to be able to talk to someone about music and potentially even work together đŸ˜„

• Yay!
Reactions: tychai
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
I used to sing a bit. Nothing formal. But I have lethal stagefright... :/ so that's why I never pursued. Well one reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, tychai and illicit
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I used to make beats on fruit loops attached to an AKAI MPC1000 and Roland keyboard. Last year got an electric guitar and AKAIMPK keybaord (has its own drum pad) and started singing lessons and scream lessons.

This was in Spain but it all fell apart and everything went to shit life wise - I think I did all of the above to mask the hardcore trauma of parents, work and partner all going to shit. Haven't touched any of them since. I went over to doing art (drawing and painting) but I can't show it here as it'll reveal me :( . Can't hold screams as long anymore because I've lost too much weight and my lung capacity has dropped. If I attempt 12+ second scream I got light headed and pass out (you close your false chords so little to no air can pass through).

• Hugs
Reactions: illicit and tychai
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I'm trying my hand at recording guitar tracks on Ableton Lite with Neural DSP but I'm super amateur at it. But would love to talk (and maybe get some direct insight into it cause I really do wanna chase it up with more of a passion but suck at actually kicking myself into watching online tutorials and such :c)

• Love
Reactions: illicit
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm trying my hand at recording guitar tracks on Ableton Lite with Neural DSP but I'm super amateur at it. But would love to talk (and maybe get some direct insight into it cause I really do wanna chase it up with more of a passion but suck at actually kicking myself into watching online tutorials and such :c)
I used Abelton Lite as well (got it with the AKAI keyboard). Do you have an interface for your electric guitar? Cheap and good option would be a focusrite unit.

• Informative
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
I used Abelton Lite as well (got it with the AKAI keyboard). Do you have an interface for your electric guitar? Cheap and good option would be a focusrite unit.
Yeah got a 3rd gen Scarlett 2i2, that was how I got the license for Ableton Lite

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I used to sing but stopped in college. I could do the vocals or something

• Yay!
Reactions: illicit and tychai
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
DMs are always open. I personally use FL Studio, but we can always learn together.
I used to sing but stopped in college. I could do the vocals or something
You're always welcome work with me, feel free to DM me whenever you want to!

• Love