• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I got Benadryl
Think that should be fine?
Also got antacid and ibuprofen

There is Dramamine Non-Drowsy (Meclizine) which is OTC that acts like a dopamine antagonist. One of our past members used it and passed away. But other than that it seems like you have most of the materials to make this a bit more comfortable for you. Keep in mind, we've had users throw up and still pass. There's been people that have used Meto and have still thrown up. So it really comes down to your body chemistry in the end... People will make another serving of SN just in case they do throw up. I believe Stan did that as well when he was preparing to ctb.

Reactions: Usersleep
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
what's an otc antiemetic?
OTC means over the counter: something you can buy from the store without a doctor's prescription. They vary from country to country. What is OTC in one country can be prescription only in another country.

JustVisiting

JustVisiting

Brain Tumour Killing Me
Dec 18, 2019
Yeah I'm considering going this route too.

i already have SN but I ordered meto a few weeks ago but it's stuck when I track the order so I don't think it's going to arrive. I could order meto again from another site....but that means I'd have to wait another month or so and I dont think I can wait that long.

My depression is getting worse and showing other symptoms. I have now reached the stage where I literally feel dead inside, and I dont mean that in a pejorative sense like being super sad. I am super sad but what I mean is that I now no longer find anything interesting or pleasurable. The hobbies I used to do no longer interest me, I no longer have the motivation to read books I used to enjoy. movies and YouTube videos bore me now too. I have nothing left.

theres Literally only one thing left in my life that brings me pleasure, and that is sleeping. So I now find myself sleeping more and more hours per day, and the hours I am awake just feel...well dead. Like I'm alive but not living anymore.

i just want to sleep forever and never wake up, I don't think I can wait another month for a new order of meto to arrive.

so I'm with you OP, I'm considering trying SN without meto.

That or I'm going to admit myself to a psych ward. My mind is so fucked at this point those are my two options now, ctb or admit myself to a psych ward which I dont even know how to do.

i used to believe I could get out of this dark place I'm at alone if I just found the motivation, but now I know that is impossible. I now know I'm so mentally screwed up that I either need to seek professional help or I'm going to ctb sooner or later.
same. dead inside. never thought i'd reach this depth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and waterbottleman
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I think you're right to an extent because i think the more pills you ingest, the greater the risk of you vomiting. Thats my logic of it but I'm doing the 3day meto regimen just so i can keep the SN down.

E

euphemia

Dec 28, 2019
There is Dramamine Non-Drowsy (Meclizine) which is OTC that acts like a dopamine antagonist. One of our past members used it and passed away. But other than that it seems like you have most of the materials to make this a bit more comfortable for you. Keep in mind, we've had users throw up and still pass. There's been people that have used Meto and have still thrown up. So it really comes down to your body chemistry in the end... People will make another serving of SN just in case they do throw up. I believe Stan did that as well when he was preparing to ctb.
I wish someone told me this when I went to CVS the other day...
I'm kinda scared to do it because of the blood turning brown, worry I'll feel suffocation, and seizures

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
It might vary with region, but I think the product is "Dramamine Less Drowsy". There are various Dramamine products, and the "non-drowsy" one seems to be based on ginger. Anyhow, the main thing is to check meclizine is on the label.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I also have to take sn raw. I simply can't wait a month for the other stuff

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
There are often over the counter options for things...
Like what though, I lost all my money so budget is almost non existent. I probably will just take some baking soda for the excess acid. Vomiting means drinking more.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Like what though, I lost all my money so budget is almost non existent. I probably will just take some baking soda for the excess acid. Vomiting means drinking more.
I'll PM you a few details (it's not a good idea to post too much info on public threads like this)

Reactions: Xaphous