T

ThisWorldIsPointless

Mar 14, 2020
I am too anxious to do anything. i cant even go into a store without thinking about it 2 hours beforehand. I'm awkward and can't make friends. I'm trying to get a job at a shitty fastfood place and i don't even wanna go in for an interview. I feel doomed. It seems too hard to go through life worrying about stupid shit. I feel like everyone is judging me and they probably are, lets be real. I hate myself and my looks, i will probably be alone forever. I can't just not care about what people think. If its going to be like this for 50 more years whats the point.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, DeathNoot, highlyvolatile and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
I am sorry you are dealing with these issues.
Just letting you know that you are not alone in your problem and we are here for you :heart:
Self-acceptance is a long way and you cannot simply use a magic wand to achieve that.
Getting work might be a start, hanging out with colleagues might be a start as well.
It took me a very long time to actually understand that nobody cares about who I am.
I think first you have to decide whether you want to take on or to get out.
And thank you for your venting :hug:

Reactions: Sensei and ThisWorldIsPointless
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
One of the big reasons I want to ctb I can´t even go to the movies, to the mall or travel because it requires multiple transportations and even when I had a car those trips would make me so anxious that I couldn´t enjoy it.

I am a member of a gun club and would love to go to the outdoors shooting events but I can´t because of the anxiety, the same with fishing I would love to do that but it requires trips and interaction with other people while I learn I literally can´t live life not even the most trivial activities because of this problem meanwhile my brother and past friends would go on vacations together like many young people do but I simply can´t do stuff like that i.e. I can´t live life I just want out, I miss being a child where I had none of these problems I have today.

• Hugs
Reactions: dmsdnd18, Sensei and ThisWorldIsPointless
DeathNoot

DeathNoot

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I'm the same way, there's so many things I would love to do. The reality is that even when I force myself to do them the anxiety makes it unenjoyable. I also feel like it's all pointless in the end. I logically know no one cares one bit about what I'm doing, yet I freak out anyways. I can't offer sound advice, but I do understand :)

• Hugs
Reactions: dmsdnd18, Sensei and ThisWorldIsPointless